|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Final.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eddie's task, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
(a) To paint the garage.
(b) To chop the piano up for the trash collecter.
(c) To take out the trash.
(d) To accompany his sister on the piano.
2. What is Bobbo supposed to do for everyone else after PE is over?
(a) Hand out towels.
(b) Clean the basketballs.
(c) Sweep the gym floor.
(d) Pick up towels.
3. Who runs the student government at Bremmer High?
(a) The fat and ugly kids.
(b) The geeks.
(c) The athletes.
(d) The music geeks.
4. What do good teachers enjoy with their students, according to Powers in Chapter 9, Among Others and Smooth Eddie?
(a) Giving knowledge.
(b) A good relationship.
(c) A beer.
(d) Seeing maturity.
5. What was the result after the tough teacher's story circulated throughout the student body?
(a) Everyone loved Brother Well.
(b) No one crossed Sister Suz.
(c) No one crossed Brother Well.
(d) No one crossed Brother Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be universal in adolescents, from the content given in Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo?
2. Who is Dolores Crosley?
3. What happens by the time Eddie's sister gets to high school?
4. Who do not attend Bremmer High, according to Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo?
5. Which teachers are always young and badly paid, according to Chapter 9, Among Others, Smooth Eddie.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)