|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Final.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What awaits Eddie at home, in Chapter 16, Final?
(c) His family party.
(d) A new car.
2. What is deemed a mark of maturity in children, according to Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
(b) Music lessons.
3. What does the Catholic Church want to control strictly in the 1950s and 1960s?
(a) Its "flock."
(b) Its beliefs.
(c) Its sacredness.
(d) Its religious views.
4. What does Eddie's older sister tell him about the piano?
(a) It's the most perfect instrument.
(b) She hates her piano.
(c) It's the worst instrument.
(d) She loves her piano more than Eddie.
5. What does Eddie contemplate, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak, that shows the reader a change is taking place in him?
(a) His jealousy of his sister.
(c) His effort to obey his dad.
(d) His contemplation of the musical instrument's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Eddie accomplished, by Chapter 16, Final?
2. What was the result after the tough teacher's story circulated throughout the student body?
3. In Chapter 3, Catholic Girls, what does the term "public" refer to?
4. How does Eddie begin to see the Catholic religion in Chapter 3, Catholic Girls?
5. Who is the filth fiend in Chapter 1, Ready?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)