|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12-14, My Car; Leaving; Late Bloomer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the mixer Eddie and his friends want to attend after Eddie meets a girl and fails to get her name?
(a) St. Bruno's Parish.
(b) St. Benny's Parish.
(d) St. Bunson's.
2. What do the upperclassmen at Bremmer High relish?
(a) Leaving for lunch.
(b) Putting freshmen in trash cans.
(c) Hazing the younger boys.
(d) Terrorizing freshman with teacher horror stories.
3. In Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo, how does Eddie sometimes feel, regardless of his physical appearance?
(a) Pimply and disgusting.
(b) Tall and gangly.
(c) Short and round.
(d) Fat and ugly.
4. At Bremmer High School, what is strict for its time?
(b) The rules of cheating.
(c) The code of conduct.
(d) The dress code.
5. How does Mr. Kascher become all of his students' favorite teacher?
(a) Having no rules.
(b) Cussing in class.
(c) Relating his material and lectures to things that made sense.
(d) Because he had long hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Catholic boys supposed to set a good example for?
2. What is Felix interested in, in Chapter 10, Double Dating with Felix Lindor?
3. What is Eddie's task, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
4. What emotional state does Eddie's commentary reflect about Mr. Kascher being the only good teacher he ever had?
5. What looms large in the religion's section of "don'ts"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)