|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-8, Mixers, Bippo, Una.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Eddie's sister play the piano?
(a) For practice only.
(b) At church.
(c) Every family gathering.
(d) For her friends.
2. What disease does Eddie have at the end of Chapter 1, Ready?
(a) Osgood-Schlotter's Disease.
3. What does Bippo receive after playing in the homecoming game?
(a) Best all-around player.
(b) Team captain.
(c) Homecoming King.
(d) The MVP award.
4. Who chaperones the mixers the Catholic schools have on Friday nights?
(a) No one.
(b) The Nuns.
(d) The Brothers.
5. What is Eddie and Una's relationship marked by?
(a) First love.
(c) On- and off-again break-ups.
(d) Emotional connection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the toughest teacher at Bremmer High transferred to Bremmer?
2. What is student placement based on in Bremmer High?
3. In Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo, how does Eddie sometimes feel, regardless of his physical appearance?
4. Where does the real power lie at Bremmer High?
5. What do adults always hold special in their hearts, according to Chapter 8, Una?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)