|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eddie begin to see the Catholic religion in Chapter 3, Catholic Girls?
(a) Obsessive and extreme.
(b) A bombarding religious practice.
(c) A religion of "don'ts."
(d) A religion of "do's."
2. Where does Eddie make his purchase, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
(b) The local dime store.
3. Which program houses the lowest rung students?
(a) The Technical Program.
(b) The Business Program.
(c) The Engineering Program.
(d) The Academic Program.
4. How does Eddie feel about going to high school?
(b) Extremely excited.
5. What high school does Eddie choose to attend?
(a) Father Ryan High.
(b) Emerson Whitman.
(c) Bremmer High.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the teachers practice at Bremmer High School?
2. How does Eddie feel about his task, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
3. What type of dating is considered safest, in Chapter 3, Catholic Girls?
4. What does Eddie contemplate, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak, that shows the reader a change is taking place in him?
5. Where does the real power lie at Bremmer High?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)