|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Bremmer High School, what is strict for its time?
(a) The code of conduct.
(c) The rules of cheating.
(d) The dress code.
2. Who does not take physical education at Bremmer High?
(b) Fat and ugly boys.
(c) The geeks.
3. Where does Eddie make his purchase, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
(a) The local dime store.
4. Which program is designed for average students like Eddie?
(a) The Technical Program.
(b) The Engineering Program.
(c) The Academic Program.
(d) The Business Program.
5. What are athletes considered to be at Bremmer High?
(a) Over rated.
(b) The most desired clique.
(c) The highest rung clique.
(d) The best in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Eddie witness the horrors of being a teenager?
2. What makes Eddie saddened by his task, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
3. Which grammar school does Eddie attend?
4. What does Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak show about Eddie's growing up?
5. How does wearing make-up cause God to feel, according to Chapter 3, Catholic Girls?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)