|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Catholic Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what region is Eddie's high school located?
(a) West Memphis.
(b) East Memphis.
(c) Southside Chicago.
(d) Westside Chicago.
2. Which of the following does the author NOT mention Eddie experiencing as a teenager?
(c) Interest in girls.
(d) Body odor.
3. What are women prohibited from being in the Catholic Church during the 1950s and 1960s?
(a) Women cannot sing.
(b) Women are only allowed to pray.
(c) Women are only allowed to serve their men.
(d) Women cannot be priests.
4. What type of dating is considered safest, in Chapter 3, Catholic Girls?
(a) Double dating.
(b) Group dating.
(c) Not dating at all.
(d) Triple dating.
5. What two things do adolescent boys constantly think only?
(a) Food and money.
(b) Money and girls.
(c) Sex and money.
(d) Sex and food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the students in the Honor's Program deemed?
2. Today, how old are the people who experienced the time period Powers describes in Chapter 3, Catholic Girls?
3. What looms large in the religion's section of "don'ts"?
4. What does Eddie do daily as he enters high school?
5. What high school does Eddie choose to attend?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)