|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Catholic Girls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Bremmer High School, what is strict for its time?
(a) The dress code.
(b) The code of conduct.
(c) The rules of cheating.
2. Who are the Catholic boys never supposed to associate with?
(a) Catholic girls.
(b) Public school children.
(c) Non Catholic boys.
(d) Public girls.
3. Which grammar school does Eddie attend?
(a) Christ the King.
(b) St. Bastion Catholic.
(c) Holy Name of Jesus.
(d) St. Benedict's Catholic.
4. What was the previous profession of the toughest teacher at Bremmer High?
(a) A boxer.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A Navy officer.
(d) A weightlifter.
5. What level is just below the Honor's Program?
(a) The Engineering Program.
(b) The Academic Program.
(c) The Business Program.
(d) The Technical Program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dating is considered safest, in Chapter 3, Catholic Girls?
2. In Chapter 3, Catholic Girls, what does the term "public" refer to?
3. What does the filth fiend have more than other boys at school?
4. How does Eddie feel about going to high school?
5. What is the primary purpose of sex, according to the Catholic religion?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)