|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Bremmer High School.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the person who receives the highest score before he enters high school?
(a) He gets to do the morning announcements.
(b) He receives a full scholarship.
(c) He can miss the first week of school.
(d) He does not have to take the first test.
2. What does the filth fiend have more than other boys at school?
(a) Experience with girls.
(b) A dirty mind.
(c) Knowledge of the school.
(d) An addiction to cigarettes.
3. How many programs of study are at Bremmer High?
4. What level is just below the Honor's Program?
(a) The Engineering Program.
(b) The Business Program.
(c) The Academic Program.
(d) The Technical Program.
5. What do the upperclassmen at Bremmer High relish?
(a) Leaving for lunch.
(b) Hazing the younger boys.
(c) Putting freshmen in trash cans.
(d) Terrorizing freshman with teacher horror stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which teacher lives up to his tough reputation?
2. Which of the following does the author NOT mention Eddie experiencing as a teenager?
3. Which class does Eddie consider to be "unflunkable"?
4. Who achieves the highest score before entering high school in Eddie's class?
5. Who runs the high school Eddie chooses to attend?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)