|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12-14, My Car; Leaving; Late Bloomer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the real power lie at Bremmer High?
(a) With the geeks.
(b) With the athletes.
(c) With the rebels.
(d) With the fat and ugly kids.
2. What do most Catholic boys date within, according to Chapter 10, Double Dating with Felix Lindor?
(a) Their church group.
(b) Their social class.
(c) Their neighborhood.
(d) Their school system.
3. How is Eddie typified as the illogical teen, in Chapter 6, Mixers?
(a) With his on- and off-again relationship.
(b) He avoids the ugly girl at the dances.
(c) He meets the girl he is enamored by but forgets to get her name.
(d) He and his friends cannot find their way to the mixer.
4. What does the Catholic Church want to control strictly in the 1950s and 1960s?
(a) Its sacredness.
(b) Its beliefs.
(c) Its religious views.
(d) Its "flock."
5. Where do the two couples end up, at the end of Chapter 10, Double Dating with Felix Lindor?
(a) At home.
(b) Stranded on the hill.
(c) The police station.
(d) In a barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Eddie and Una's relationship?
2. What is Eddie's task, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
3. Which program is designed for average students like Eddie?
4. Who begins to play the piano, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
5. What does Mr. Kasher disregard that makes the students like him?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)