|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12-14, My Car; Leaving; Late Bloomer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eddie realize about Una, in Chapter 8, Una?
(a) He loved her.
(b) They were bad for each other.
(c) She was annoying.
(d) She was one-of-a-kind.
2. What can Tom no longer afford his senior year?
(a) To get to school.
(b) School tuition.
(c) His car payment.
3. What are the teachers and faculty at Bremmer High School comprised of?
(a) The Brother's of St. Bremmer Religious Order.
(b) Nuns and monks.
(c) The Sister's of St. Breemer Religious Order.
(d) Nuns at St. Bremmer Religious Order.
4. Where do the two couples park the car in Chapter 10, Double Dating with Felix Lindor?
(a) A horse path.
(b) A drive-in.
(c) A church parking lot.
(d) A hill.
5. Who does Felix ask to double date with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are women prohibited from being in the Catholic Church during the 1950s and 1960s?
2. What grade is Eddie about to finish in Chapter 1, Ready?
3. How many days are the teens subjected to Masses during their annual trip?
4. Why does Eddie begin to think the Catholic Church is sexist?
5. Where does Eddie make his purchase, in Chapter 5, My Sister was a Piano Freak?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)