|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Among Others, Smooth Eddie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many classes is Eddie passing during his first several months at Bremmer?
(a) 3 of 5.
(b) 2 or 4.
(c) 3 of 6.
(d) 4 of 5.
2. What does Eddie, as an adult, realize about Mr. Kascher?
(a) He was the only good teacher.
(b) He cared about his students.
(c) He did drugs.
(d) He was a bad teacher.
3. What do good teachers enjoy with their students, according to Powers in Chapter 9, Among Others and Smooth Eddie?
(a) Giving knowledge.
(b) A beer.
(c) A good relationship.
(d) Seeing maturity.
4. Who are the Catholic boys supposed to set a good example for?
(a) The publics.
(b) The grammar school boys.
(c) The freshmen grils.
(d) The girls.
5. What is Bobbo supposed to do for everyone else after PE is over?
(a) Sweep the gym floor.
(b) Hand out towels.
(c) Clean the basketballs.
(d) Pick up towels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are mixers?
2. What happens, in Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo, that embarrasses Bert?
3. Who gets the boys lost on the way to the mixer, in Chapter 6, Mixers?
4. Why was the toughest teacher at Bremmer High transferred to Bremmer?
5. What was the result after the tough teacher's story circulated throughout the student body?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)