|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Among Others, Smooth Eddie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do not attend Bremmer High, according to Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo?
(a) Boys under 10th grade.
(c) Problem children.
(d) Non Catholics or minorities.
2. What two things do adolescent boys constantly think only?
(a) Money and girls.
(b) Food and money.
(c) Sex and money.
(d) Sex and food.
3. What does Mr. Kasher disregard that makes the students like him?
(a) The 'system.'
(b) Adhering to religious rules.
(c) All rules.
(d) Their feelings.
4. Where is the mixer Eddie and his friends want to attend after Eddie meets a girl and fails to get her name?
(a) St. Bruno's Parish.
(c) St. Benny's Parish.
(d) St. Bunson's.
5. What are the students in the Honor's Program deemed?
(b) Book worms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which class does Eddie consider to be "unflunkable"?
2. What is Eddie and Una's relationship marked by?
3. How does Bobbo begin his defiance, in Chapter 4, The Beautiful World of Richard Bobbo?
4. What do the upperclassmen at Bremmer High relish?
5. Who else, besides the student body, deems the bottom rung guys as lowly?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)