Chapter 1, Ready?
1. What age is Eddie turning at the beginning of Chapter 1, Ready?
2. When does Eddie witness the horrors of being a teenager?
(a) One week.
(c) When he turns 15.
(d) While he is 14.
3. Which of the following does the author NOT mention Eddie experiencing as a teenager?
(c) Interest in girls.
(d) Body odor.
4. What grade is Eddie about to finish in Chapter 1, Ready?
5. Which grammar school does Eddie attend?
(a) Christ the King.
(b) St. Bastion Catholic.
(c) St. Benedict's Catholic.
(d) Holy Name of Jesus.
6. How does Eddie feel about going to high school?
(b) Extremely excited.
7. What high school does Eddie choose to attend?
(b) Bremmer High.
(c) Emerson Whitman.
(d) Father Ryan High.
8. Who else is to attend the same high school as Eddie?
(a) Tippy and Thompson.
(b) Tom and Tim.
(c) Thomas and Timothy.
(d) Timmy and Tommy.
9. Who runs the high school Eddie chooses to attend?
(a) The Brothers of St. Bremmer Order.
(b) The Brothers of Belmount.
(c) The Brothers of Emerson Whitman.
(d) The Sisters of St. Bremmer Order.
This section contains 4,034 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)