Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Dante condemn in Canto 33?
2. With what is the fifth chasm filled?
3. Which character interrogates the Navarroan soul in Canto 22?
4. To which Trojan character does Dante compare the rabid soul that rushes past him in the beginning of Canto 30?
5. In what form are Cianfra and Francesco de' Cavalcanti presented in Canto 25?
(c) Flaming forms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what title did Count Guido da Montefeltro serve Boniface VIII in life?
2. What is the agent of anguish in the tenth chasm of the eighth circle?
3. Which great leader did the damned soul Curio badly advise?
4. Which of the following giants was not associated with the Greeks?
5. From what type of building did Vanni Fucci steal?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)