Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Canto XXXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following persons is not listed as being in Limbo in Canto 4?
2. With what are the sinners of the seventh chasm covered?
3. Who does Dante blame most for the downfall of the Church in Canto 19?
(a) The Medicis
(b) Emperor Constantine.
(c) Boniface VIII.
(d) St. Peter.
4. Which character interrogates the Navarroan soul in Canto 22?
5. According to Virgil at the end of Canto 14, all the rivers of Hell flow from the body of a man standing in what island?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what form of falsification is Master Adam guilty?
2. Who is being burned in flaming chests at the end of Canto 9?
3. How does the poet describe the the damned souls of Canto 16?
4. Why does Virgil become angry at the end of Canto 23?
5. Which great leader did the damned soul Curio badly advise?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)