|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fear is Tris assigned to undergo in the fear simulation in Chapter Twenty-Seven?
(a) Fear of heights.
(b) Fear of spiders.
(c) Fear of kidnapping.
(d) Fear of confined spaces.
2. Who soon claims responsibility for maintaining order with the members of Abnegation after they lose power in Chapter Thirty-Four?
3. Who does Christina say kissed her in Chapter Twenty-Eight?
4. What is Four's real name revealed to be in Chapter Twenty-Five?
(a) David Saunders.
(b) Reggie Miller.
(c) Tobias Eaton.
(d) Will Anderson.
5. What is Christina's ranking at the completion of the Dauntless initiation training?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tori's brother's death ruled to be?
2. In Chapter Thirty-Five, Natalie claims that she was born into what faction.?
3. How many days has it been since Beatrice visited Tori in Chapter Twenty-One?
4. Who sets Tris on fire using a torch in her fear landscape in Chapter Thirty?
5. Whom is Beatrice ordered to shoot in one of her fear simulations in Chapter Twenty-One?
Short Essay Questions
1. What thoughts does Beatrice have about her future after she has completed the Dauntless initiation in Chapter Thirty-Two?
2. What does Beatrice discover about Peter when she encounters him in the Dauntless compound in Chapter Thirty-Seven?
3. What are the Dauntless initiates doing when Beatrice awakens in Chapter Thirty-Three? What does Beatrice do?
4. What are the first two fears in the fear landscape Beatrice encounters in Chapter Twenty-Five? Whose fears are these?
5. How are the themes of fear and coming of age developed in Chapters Twenty-Five through Twenty-Seven?
6. What discovery does Beatrice make when she is taken to Jeanine's office in Chapter Twenty-Eight?
7. What discovery does Beatrice make in the final fear of the fear landscape in Chapter Twenty-Five?
8. What does Caleb reveal about the happenings within Erudite in Chapter Twenty-Eight?
9. Why does Beatrice hope to never see Christina again in the conclusion of the novel?
10. What sudden realization does Beatrice have when Four kisses her in Chapter Thirty-Two? Why does she not inform Four about this discovery?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)