|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the initiate that Beatrice hears crying in bed on her first night at the Dauntless initiation camp?
2. Whom does Beatrice confront about her pillow having been vandalized in Chapter Ten?
3. What animals are in the first fear simulation that Beatrice experiences in Chapter Eighteen?
4. What is the name of the female Dauntless initiate that Beatrice meets on the train with Uriah in Chapter Seventeen?
5. Who is Beatrice slated to fight against in Chapter Twelve?
6. Beatrice believes that the dormitory reeks of what odor in Chapter Seventeen?
7. Which of the Dauntless-born initiates has a shaved head and steps on Beatrice's foot in Chapter Seventeen?
8. Who pulls Beatrice off of her opponent during the fight in Chapter Fourteen?
9. What color do the members of the Abnegation faction wear?
10. Whom does Christina refer to as Peter's sidekick in Chapter Nine?
11. What structure does Beatrice climb during the game in Chapter Twelve?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A billboard.
(c) A Ferris wheel.
(d) A grain silo.
12. Who invites Tris to come along as she goes to get tattooed in Chapter Nineteen?
13. How long has it been since Beatrice has seen Caleb in Chapter Twelve?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) A month.
14. How many mirrors does Beatrice say there are in her family's house in Chapter One?
15. In Chapter Fourteen, Beatrice is taunted by a fellow initiate about having a birthmark where on her body?
(a) Her breast.
(b) Her butt cheek.
(c) Her shoulder.
(d) Her stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal attacks Beatrice during her aptitude test?
2. What is the name of Uriah's older brother?
3. What faction does Beatrice choose at the ceremony in Chapter Five?
4. What creature does Uriah have a tattoo of behind his ear?
5. Where is Beatrice nicked by the knife in Chapter Thirteen?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)