|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Shevek's profession?
2. Where does Sadik stay?
3. Why does Keng say Urras is a paradise?
4. What are Shevek and his friends celebrating?
5. Why does Shevek try to strike up a conversation with his servant?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why have the two societies cut themselves off from each other?
2. In what does Shevek now feel disorientated?
3. What hope does Shevek and Ketho bring to the two planets?
This section contains 975 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)