|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keng say she will help Shevek in exchange for his theory?
2. What does insurrection day commemorate?
3. For what is Shevek fighting?
4. With whose family does Shevek spend a week?
5. Which world does Keng say is key to Urras?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What similarities do Le Guin's worlds have with our own world?
Essay Topic 2
What are Shevak's goals in this book? How does he achieve them? What mistakes does he make? How does he learn from his mistakes?
Essay Topic 3
Compare Urras and Anarres. What are the negative and positive points of each society? Are there similar countries in our reality? What are their relationships?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)