|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which world does Keng say is key to Urras?
2. What disgusts Shevek about what he hears about the revolution?
(a) Its treatment of women
(b) The violence
(c) Its passive nature
(d) Its racist attitudes
3. What did seeing Tirin make Shevek realize?
(a) That he has isolated himself for too long
(b) That he loves Takver
(c) That he is not crazy
(d) What few choices they have
4. How long does Shevek shut himself in his room?
(a) Two weeks
(b) A week
(c) Three days
(d) Four days
5. Why does Shevek think it would of been impossible for them to stay together?
(a) Because of the turmoil created by the drought
(b) Because he is never home anyway
(c) Because it against the law
(d) Because of their constant arguing
Short Answer Questions
1. With what culture is Keng associated?
2. What do the authorities ration in the winter?
3. Why does Shevek want to start his own printing syndicate?
4. On what country in Urras is a revolution taking place?
5. Why did Tirin go mad?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)