|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in the summer?
(a) There is a drought
(b) Takver and Shevek split up
(c) Anarres win the football world cup
(d) Shevek is offered a job in Urras
2. What did seeing Tirin make Shevek realize?
(a) What few choices they have
(b) That he is not crazy
(c) That he has isolated himself for too long
(d) That he loves Takver
3. What does the letter ask Shevek to do?
(a) Go back to Arranes
(b) Send them his General Temporal theory
(c) Join the Odonian rebels
(d) Kill the Urras leader
4. Why does Rulag think the Syndicate of Initiative is not a good idea?
(a) Shevek could get hurt
(b) It is the first step towards an Urrasti invasion
(c) It will create friction between the two worlds
(d) The Urrasti will want to put her on trial for crimes
5. Why is Shevek restricted to campus?
(a) Because he has uncovered a top secret
(b) Because of the revolution
(c) Because he is ill
(d) Because they no longer trust him
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group of people turn on Shevek when he goes to talk to them about his views?
2. Who does Shevek say used him for their own advancement?
3. What disgusts Shevek about what he hears about the revolution?
4. Why does Keng say Urras is a paradise?
5. To where does Takver tell Shevek she and their children will move?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)