|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter ask Shevek to do?
(a) Send them his General Temporal theory
(b) Kill the Urras leader
(c) Join the Odonian rebels
(d) Go back to Arranes
2. What does Rulag say when Shevek brings up the possibility of an Anarresti visiting Urras?
(a) Such a person would be unable to return
(b) Such a person would be killed
(c) Such a person put the whole world in danger
(d) Such a person for fall in love with Urras's consumerism.
3. What does insurrection day commemorate?
(a) The founding of the Anarres constitution
(b) Their president's birthday
(c) Anarres's independence from Urras
(d) The first Odonian uprising on Urras
4. What name do Takver and Shevek give their daughter?
5. What does Shevek find in his pocket?
(a) A gun
(b) A knife
(c) A critique of his theories
(d) A letter
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shevek say used him for their own advancement?
2. What would the principle of instantaneous communication allow people to do?
3. Where does Efor take Shevek?
4. What disgusts Shevek about what he hears about the revolution?
5. Where do the rebels smuggle Shevek?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)