|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whose family does Shevek spend a week?
2. What does Shevek think he will achieve by going to Urras?
(a) He will make peace
(b) He will keep the Odonian revolution alive
(c) He will start a war
(d) He will stop the friction between the two planets
3. Who does Shevek meet at the Terran embassy?
4. Why does Oiie think it is dangerous if Shevek is seen by a member of the working classes?
(a) They are calling for an exile to start a revolution
(b) They think Shevek is a spy
(c) They don't like foreigners
(d) They want to kill him
5. What do Bedap and Shevek start to implement?
(a) A revolution
(b) The Principles of Anarchy
(c) The Syndicate of Intiative
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Shevek try to strike up a conversation?
2. What does Shevek urge the people to do?
3. Why is Shevek restricted to campus?
4. What time of year does Takver give birth to her daughter?
5. Why does Shevek think that they have fewer choices?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)