|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did seeing Tirin make Shevek realize?
(a) That he is not crazy
(b) What few choices they have
(c) That he loves Takver
(d) That he has isolated himself for too long
2. What manuscript does Shevek complete during Takver's pregnancy?
(a) The Principles of Simultaneity
(b) The Principles of a long distance relationship
(c) The Principles of Love
(d) The Theory Behind New Anarchism
3. Who tells Shevek he is restricted to campus?
4. What disaster happens when Shevek arrives in Chakar?
(a) An earthquake
(b) A bomb hits the city
(c) A Tsunami
(d) A hurricaine
5. What does Keng say she will help Shevek in exchange for his theory?
(a) Fight the Urrastis
(b) Meet the Terran leaders
(c) Finance their revolution
(d) Get home
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the principle of instantaneous communication allow people to do?
2. With what culture is Keng associated?
3. Why does Shevek try to strike up a conversation with his servant?
4. What does Takver convince Shevek to do to get his paper published?
5. Where does Efor take Shevek?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)