|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one man think the real Odonians will do to someone who leaves to go to Urras?
(a) Exact violence on them
(b) Worship them
(c) Imprison them
(d) Put them on trial
2. What did seeing Tirin make Shevek realize?
(a) That he loves Takver
(b) What few choices they have
(c) That he has isolated himself for too long
(d) That he is not crazy
3. Why does Takver think Shevek will quickly garner support?
(a) He has money
(b) People will be able to smell the freedom
(c) He is like a celebrity on Urras
(d) He is a charismatic
4. How long does Shevek shut himself in his room?
(a) Three days
(b) Two weeks
(c) Four days
(d) A week
5. What does Shevek say the change in society is going against?
(a) The people's basic human rights
(b) The Odonian ethic of decentralization
(c) The constitution
(d) His own beliefs
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Takver tell Shevek she and their children will move?
2. With what culture is Keng associated?
3. With whom does Shevek try to strike up a conversation?
4. With whose family does Shevek spend a week?
5. What do Shevek and the council think Anarres is compared to Urras?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)