|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Shevek and his friend show concern for on Insurrection Day?
(a) That it has not rained for so long
(b) The prospect of war
(c) A working class revolution
(d) A new law that stops people talking about Urras
2. What does insurrection day commemorate?
(a) The first Odonian uprising on Urras
(b) Their president's birthday
(c) The founding of the Anarres constitution
(d) Anarres's independence from Urras
3. Of what group is Tuio Maedda a member?
(a) The Odonian freedom fighters
(b) The Odonian independent army
(c) The Anarres social group
(d) The quasi-Odonian resistance group
4. On what country in Urras is a revolution taking place?
(d) Nio Esseia
5. To whom does Shevek find himself attracted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bedap say one seeks to avoid on Anarres?
2. With what culture is Keng associated?
3. Which world does Keng say is key to Urras?
4. Where does Efor take Shevek?
5. To where does Shevek temporarily escape?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)