|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which world does Keng say is key to Urras?
2. Why does Takver think Shevek will quickly garner support?
(a) He has money
(b) He is a charismatic
(c) He is like a celebrity on Urras
(d) People will be able to smell the freedom
3. To where does Shevek travel to meet Takver?
4. Why does Shevek think it would of been impossible for them to stay together?
(a) Because of the turmoil created by the drought
(b) Because of their constant arguing
(c) Because he is never home anyway
(d) Because it against the law
5. Where does Efor take Shevek?
(a) The slum section of Thu
(b) The slum section of Nio Esseia
(c) His house
(d) His church
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Shevek surprised at the poor living conditions he sees in Nio Esseia?
2. What does one man think the real Odonians will do to someone who leaves to go to Urras?
3. Why did Tirin go mad?
4. Why does Shevek try to strike up a conversation with his servant?
5. Why does Shevek want to give his theory to the Terrans?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)