|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter ask Shevek to do?
(a) Send them his General Temporal theory
(b) Go back to Arranes
(c) Join the Odonian rebels
(d) Kill the Urras leader
2. Why is Shevek restricted to campus?
(a) Because he is ill
(b) Because he has uncovered a top secret
(c) Because of the revolution
(d) Because they no longer trust him
3. With whose family does Shevek spend a week?
4. Where does Sadik stay?
(a) In a children's dormitory
(b) In a friend's apartment
(c) In a nursery
(d) In a hospital
5. With whom does Shevek try to strike up a conversation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does insurrection day commemorate?
2. Why did Tirin go mad?
3. To where does Takver tell Shevek she and their children will move?
4. To whom does Shevek find himself attracted?
5. What do the authorities ration in the winter?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)