|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Shevek restricted to campus?
(a) Because he is ill
(b) Because he has uncovered a top secret
(c) Because of the revolution
(d) Because they no longer trust him
2. What would the principle of instantaneous communication allow people to do?
(a) Allow people from remote areas to travel and communicate
(b) Allow everyone to have access to the internet
(c) Allow people to revolt
(d) Allow people to voice their opinions
3. What did seeing Tirin make Shevek realize?
(a) What few choices they have
(b) That he loves Takver
(c) That he has isolated himself for too long
(d) That he is not crazy
4. What is located at Capital Square?
(a) The President's house
(b) The main television headquarters
(c) The offices of all the main newspapers
(d) The government offices
5. What does Shevek say the change in society is going against?
(a) The Odonian ethic of decentralization
(b) The people's basic human rights
(c) The constitution
(d) His own beliefs
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Shevek and his friends celebrating?
2. About what does Efor talk to Shevek?
3. Why does Shevek think it would of been impossible for them to stay together?
4. Why did Tirin go mad?
5. What does Shevek do while waiting for Takver to finish her posting?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)