|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what country in Urras is a revolution taking place?
(b) Nio Esseia
2. What does Shevek say the change in society is going against?
(a) His own beliefs
(b) The constitution
(c) The people's basic human rights
(d) The Odonian ethic of decentralization
3. Where are the Odonian rebels situated?
(a) On Urras
(b) On Thu
(c) On Terra
(d) On Anarres
4. Where does Sadik stay?
(a) In a children's dormitory
(b) In a nursery
(c) In a hospital
(d) In a friend's apartment
5. What do Shevek and the council think Anarres is compared to Urras?
(a) A free country
(b) A dystopia
(c) A Utopia
(d) A democracy
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Shevek decided to set up?
2. What effect does Shevek's opinions have on his family?
3. Who does Shevek say used him for their own advancement?
4. What does Shevek think is holding him back from publishing his General Temporal Theory?
5. What name do Takver and Shevek give their daughter?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)