|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palat give Shevek on his return?
(a) A Charles Dickens novel
(b) A football
(c) A book of spells
(d) A Math book
2. What is Sabul's profession?
(d) Social worker
3. Why did Tirin go mad?
(a) Because his family died in the drought
(b) Because his play was censored
(c) Because his daughter passed away
(d) Because he broke up from his wife
4. What planet is Shevek from?
5. Why does Shevek want to give his theory to the Terrans?
(a) So they can legitimately declare war on the Urrastis
(b) So they can solve the problems of poverty
(c) So they can broadcast it to the rest of the planets
(d) So they can develop nuclear weapons
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the water taps in Shevek's room?
2. Who does Efor take Shevek to meet?
3. Which character writes the introduction to Shevek's paper?
4. What does Takver convince Shevek to do to get his paper published?
5. How does Shevek shock his new friends?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)