|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sabul become angry with Shevek?
(a) Because he proposes to publish his paper on Anarres
(b) He has given away secrets
(c) He sends his paper to Dr. Atro
(d) He refuses to help him with his work
2. What does Palat give Shevek on his return?
(a) A book of spells
(b) A Math book
(c) A football
(d) A Charles Dickens novel
3. What does insurrection day commemorate?
(a) The first Odonian uprising on Urras
(b) Anarres's independence from Urras
(c) Their president's birthday
(d) The founding of the Anarres constitution
4. Why did Tirin have to spend time in the asylum?
(a) He critized the Anarres president
(b) He tried to escape to Urras
(c) He wrote a play about Urasti coming to Anarres
(d) He made a documentary about Urras
5. Which friend's conversation does Shevek recall?
(c) Dr. Kimoe
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work does Shedek have to do after he leaves school?
2. What do Shevek and his friends build?
3. What disaster happens when Shevek arrives in Chakar?
4. Who does Efor take Shevek to meet?
5. What did seeing Tirin make Shevek realize?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)