|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herr believe about the press secretary at Khe Sanh?
(a) That he is scared of the war
(b) That he likes to tell lies
(c) That he is no good at his job
(d) That he is really a good soldier
2. With which newspaper is Peter Braestrup associated?
(a) Washington Post
(b) Boston Globe
(c) Philadelphia Enquirer
(d) New York Times
3. What battle occurs at the same time as the siege at Khe Sanh?
4. When do the Marines finally leave Khe Sanh?
(a) The Marines establish a permanent base at Khe Sanh
(b) They are under siege and cannot leave
(c) In the spring
(d) They spend the rest of the war at Khe Sanh
5. Where does the Cav build a sprawling base?
(a) North of Khe Sanh
(b) West of Hue
(c) South of Hanoi
(d) North of Saigon
Short Answer Questions
1. With which magazine is Karsten Prager associated?
2. What do officials do to make things seem better than they are?
3. What does Herr choose not to carry with him that many other reporters carry?
4. What news of Mayhew does Herr receive at China Beach?
5. What does one correspondent ride through the middle of a battle?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)