|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the soldiers do in China Beach?
(a) Soak up the sun, take hot showers, eat hot food
(b) Work in rice fields
(c) Engage in training missions
(d) Resupply ammunition, weapons, and fuel supplies of other troops
2. What is a Seabee?
(a) The coast guard
(b) A construction battalion
(c) A Navy Seal
(d) A Green Beret trained in aquatics
3. According to Herr, how do the higher levels of the military behave?
(a) They lie to make things appear better than they are
(b) They refuse to communicate with the press
(c) They tell the truth as painful as it may be
(d) They are congenial but evasive
4. What is the name of the 26th Marines company?
(a) Hotel Company
(b) Inn Good Company
(c) Motel Company
(d) Charlie Company
5. Which correspondent suffers a severe accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herr talk about with a black Marine?
2. How long has the Special Forces at the EM Club been in Vietnam?
3. What did the NVA leave behind?
4. With which newspaper is Peter Braestrup associated?
5. What is an RPG?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)