|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herr suffer his first month back in America?
(b) Danang Fever
(c) Strange dreams
2. With which newspaper is Peter Braestrup associated?
(a) Washington Post
(b) Boston Globe
(c) Philadelphia Enquirer
(d) New York Times
3. Who are the two men Herr meets in Khe Sanh?
(a) Day Tripper and Mayhew
(b) Dana Stone and Day Tripper
(c) Page and Flynn
(d) Mayhew and Page
4. What did the NVA leave behind?
(a) Complete encampments
(b) Guns and ammunition
(c) Food supplies
(d) Abandoned packs and equipment
5. What do the Marines discover in the hills?
(a) Ammunition and arms supplies
(b) Entrenched NVA troops
(c) Massacred villagers
(d) The NVA left in a hurry
Short Answer Questions
1. Herr calls war correspondents what?
2. According to Herr, how do the higher levels of the military behave?
3. Who is the press secretary for Khe Sanh?
4. Where is Day Tripper and Mayhew's bunker located?
5. How often do soldiers get to go to China Beach?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)