|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Prager ask the General?
(a) For extra troops at Khe Sanh
(b) How to win the war
(c) What he would do if the NVA attack Khe Sanh and supporting bases at once
(d) If they can have steak for dinner
2. What does Herr talk about with a black Marine?
(a) The end of the war
(b) The accuracy of press coverage
(c) The assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
(d) The drug culture among marines
3. What rock and roll artist does one soldier play during a firefight?
(a) Jimi Hendrix
(b) Buddy Holly
(c) Elvis Presley
(d) The Beatles
4. What do the Marines find in the hills once occupied by the NVA?
(a) That the NVA were not as numerous as believed
(b) That the NVA had mass weapon caches in the hills
(c) That they left in a hurry leaving their packs behind
(d) That the NVA are still hiding in spider holes
5. What do the soldiers do in China Beach?
(a) Resupply ammunition, weapons, and fuel supplies of other troops
(b) Soak up the sun, take hot showers, eat hot food
(c) Engage in training missions
(d) Work in rice fields
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Cav build a sprawling base?
2. Why does Seann Flynn not seem to fit in a combat zone?
3. What is a Seabee?
4. What do the Marines discover in the hills?
5. How many meters separate the bunkers and the NVA trenches?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)