|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Operation Pegasus begin?
(a) January 1
(b) March 31
(c) April 1
(d) August 1
2. Who is the press secretary for Khe Sanh?
(a) Dana Stone
(b) Colonel David Lownds
(c) Seann Flynn Page
3. What does the NCO's friend do to their school teacher?
(a) Licks her face
(b) Asks her on a date
(c) Makes her cry
(d) Grabs her bottom
4. What event occurs at the same time as the Khe Sanh battle?
(a) Page dies in battle
(b) The assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
(c) Herr's birthday
(d) The Beatles visit Saigon
5. What does Herr talk about with a black Marine?
(a) The drug culture among marines
(b) The end of the war
(c) The accuracy of press coverage
(d) The assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which magazine is Karsten Prager associated?
2. How many writers does Herr estimate are in Vietnam during the Tet Offensive?
3. What news of Mayhew does Herr receive at China Beach?
4. What do the soldiers do in China Beach?
5. What is a Seabee?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)