|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weapon that kills Mayhew?
(c) RPG (rocket-propelled grenade)
(d) Land mine
2. What question does Prager ask the General?
(a) For extra troops at Khe Sanh
(b) How to win the war
(c) What he would do if the NVA attack Khe Sanh and supporting bases at once
(d) If they can have steak for dinner
3. Who is the reporter who earns respect by taking point during patrols?
(a) Dana Stone
4. Why does Seann Flynn not seem to fit in a combat zone?
(a) Because he is young
(b) Because he is very small
(c) Because Seann is a female
(d) Because he is good looking
5. What is the General's response?
(a) He is pulling American troops out of Khe Sanh
(b) He is calling in more troops
(c) He doubts the NVA can make such a manuver
(d) He wants the NVA to attack Khe Sanh
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Herr keeps in contact with his friends and colleagues when he returns to the States, he feels what?
2. What does Herr believe about the press secretary at Khe Sanh?
3. What is the unspoken fear Herr does not mention?
4. Who are the two men Herr meets in Khe Sanh?
5. How many writers does Herr estimate are in Vietnam during the Tet Offensive?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)