|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do officials do to make things seem better than they are?
(a) Shorten tours of duty
(b) Tell lies in their reports
(c) Give monthly R&R passes to soldiers
(d) Send gifts to the Marines
2. What is China Beach?
(a) The head of military operations
(b) A place where correspondents give press junkets
(c) Another military base
(d) A place for in-country R&R
3. How do many of the correspondents act during the war?
(a) As if they are on vacation
(b) As if it is a war movie
(c) As if they are government officials
(d) As if they are soldiers
4. Herr compares some of the reporters to what other profession?
(a) police officers
(d) movie stars
5. Which correspondent suffers a severe accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the General's response?
2. How long has the Special Forces at the EM Club been in Vietnam?
3. Herr learns that Mayhew died by _____________________________.
4. What did the NVA leave behind?
5. What do the Marines discover in the hills?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)