|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the Special Forces at the EM Club been in Vietnam?
(a) Four tours
(b) Two tours
(c) 48 months
(d) Thirty-six months
2. What two things mark his visits with friends?
(a) Memories and Drugs
(b) Drugs and alcohol
(c) Marijuana use and Strange Dreams
(d) Longing and emptiness
3. Which correspondent suffers a severe accident?
4. What does Mayhew announce that upsets Day Tripper?
(a) He has extended his stay by four months
(b) He is being sent home
(c) He killed an innocent Vietnamese woman
(d) He has asked for a transfer
5. The Special Forces man who kills one enemy and frees one prisoner is rewarded for killing how many and rescuing how many?
(a) Killing 1 and rescuing 1
(b) Killing 2 and rescuing 1
(c) Killing 14 and rescuing 6
(d) Killing 1 and rescuing 5
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two realities of the war?
2. When does Operation Pegasus begin?
3. Who gets regular leave to China Beach?
4. How many writers does Herr estimate are in Vietnam during the Tet Offensive?
5. How often do soldiers get to go to China Beach?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)