|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weapon that kills Mayhew?
(b) Land mine
(c) RPG (rocket-propelled grenade)
2. What is a Seabee?
(a) The coast guard
(b) A construction battalion
(c) A Navy Seal
(d) A Green Beret trained in aquatics
3. How many meters separate the bunkers and the NVA trenches?
(b) One hundred
(c) Three hundred
(d) Five hundred
4. Who recognizes Herr at China Beach?
(a) Dan Rather from CBS
(b) General Tompkins
(c) Two Marines from the 26th Company
(d) Robert McNamara
5. With which newspaper is Peter Braestrup associated?
(a) Philadelphia Enquirer
(b) Washington Post
(c) Boston Globe
(d) New York Times
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the Marines finally leave Khe Sanh?
2. Who gets regular leave to China Beach?
3. With which magazine is Karsten Prager associated?
4. What news of Day Tripper does Herr receive at China Beach?
5. What is the name of the 26th Marines company?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)