|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Seabee?
(a) A construction battalion
(b) The coast guard
(c) A Navy Seal
(d) A Green Beret trained in aquatics
2. What two things mark his visits with friends?
(a) Marijuana use and Strange Dreams
(b) Longing and emptiness
(c) Memories and Drugs
(d) Drugs and alcohol
3. What rock and roll artist does one soldier play during a firefight?
(a) Buddy Holly
(b) The Beatles
(c) Elvis Presley
(d) Jimi Hendrix
4. Herr calls war correspondents what?
(a) War Heroes
(b) Pretend Soldiers
(d) Those Crazy Guys who Cover the War
5. What does Davies' in-country wife do for a living?
(a) She cleans latrines
(b) She works in the EM Club
(c) She is a prostitute
(d) She sells vegetables
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herr choose not to carry with him that many other reporters carry?
2. Who are the two men Herr meets in Khe Sanh?
3. What does the photographer witness soldiers doing with VC bodies?
4. Where is Mayhew's friend recovering before returning to Khe Sanh?
5. What do officials do to make things seem better than they are?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)