|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part IV Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
(a) Flynn Page
(b) Errol Flynn
(c) Steven Flynn
(d) The Flying Flynn
2. What does one soldier do when he sees Herr's bloody nose?
(a) Rushes him to Medevac
(c) Takes his gun away
(d) Gives him a medal
3. Where does Saigon look beautiful?
(a) In the bars
(b) In the streets
(c) In the gardens
(d) From the air
4. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Heroin and Meth
(b) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(c) Dexedrine and Heroin
(d) Amphetamines and depressants
5. When does the Dak To battle take place?
(a) April 1971
(b) March 1967
(c) December 1954
(d) November 1967
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herr say is the reason he came to Vietnam?
2. What does Herr smoke before sleeping that causes him to have strange dreams?
3. In what city is Herr's apartment?
4. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
5. Some soldiers feel they must stop the war or Communism will go where?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)