|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part IV Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two correspondents spend about a month with Herr?
(a) Flynn and Carter
(b) Page and Herman
(c) Page and Seann Flynn
(d) Flynn and Seann
2. What is a TAOR?
(a) Tactical Base of Responsiblity
(b) Training And Ovation Response
(c) Tactical Army of Response
(d) Tactics Armory of Reconnaissance
3. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
(a) An extra grenade
(b) A handgun
(c) A knife in their boot
(d) Good luck charms
4. Where is the enemy most effective?
(a) In the air
(b) In Saigon
(c) At China Beach
(d) On the ground
5. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(b) Dexedrine and Heroin
(c) Heroin and Meth
(d) Amphetamines and depressants
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herr wear on his first day in Vietnam?
2. What do the soldiers trade for the marijuana?
3. Some soldiers feel they must stop the war or Communism will go where?
4. What does one soldier do when he sees Herr's bloody nose?
5. Where is Herr working as a war correspondent?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)