|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part IV Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is booby trapped with a grenade?
(a) A tent door
(b) A helmet
(c) A latrine
(d) A tank
2. Why do many soldiers miss details that could have kept them alive?
(a) COs do not tell them
(c) They do not care to live
(d) Loss of Hearing
3. What do men do to reduce glare?
(a) Wear sunglasses
(b) Wear baseball caps under their helmets
(c) Paint their faces
(d) Use umbrellas
4. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
(a) To learn how to fire a weapon properly
(b) To know where to get drugs
(c) To hit the floor quickly
(d) To get home quickly
5. What happens to bodies that cannot be positively identified?
(a) They are listed as American
(b) They are hung from trees
(c) They are not counted
(d) They are listed as VC
Short Answer Questions
1. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
2. Where is the enemy most effective?
3. What do most of the soldiers try to avoid in one way or another?
4. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
5. Where are the Americans best at fighting?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)