|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part IV Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Herr in Vietnam?
(a) 1965 -1967
(b) 1967 - 1969
(c) 1967 - 1968
(d) 1963 -1965
2. What do most of the soldiers try to avoid in one way or another?
(a) Getting shot at
(c) Wearing their dog tags
(d) Going back to America
3. What does Herr smoke before sleeping that causes him to have strange dreams?
(b) A Vietnamese Cigar
4. What happens to bodies that cannot be positively identified?
(a) They are listed as VC
(b) They are listed as American
(c) They are hung from trees
(d) They are not counted
5. What are the streets of Saigon full of?
(a) Dead soldiers
(c) Crime and trash
Short Answer Questions
1. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
2. What is a TAOR?
3. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
4. What does one soldier do when he sees Herr's bloody nose?
5. What does NVA stand for?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)