|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part IV Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase is used even though most soldiers don't mean it?
(a) Good Luck
(b) Give them Heck
(c) Break a Leg
(d) Good Job
2. What do men do to reduce glare?
(a) Paint their faces
(b) Use umbrellas
(c) Wear baseball caps under their helmets
(d) Wear sunglasses
3. Where do the American soldiers get marijuana?
(a) At the PX
(b) From their COs
(c) From Vietnamese soldiers
(d) In the mountains
4. For how many miles does the front at Dak To stretch?
5. What does NVA stand for?
(a) North Vietnamese Army
(b) Northern Vietnam Airways
(c) Northern Veterans Association
(d) Nanking Vinh Army
Short Answer Questions
1. What do most of the soldiers try to avoid in one way or another?
2. What happens to bodies that cannot be positively identified?
3. Where are the Americans best at fighting?
4. Some soldiers feel they must stop the war or Communism will go where?
5. Where does Herr find himself during a downpour?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)