|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part IV Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a TAOR?
(a) Training And Ovation Response
(b) Tactical Army of Response
(c) Tactics Armory of Reconnaissance
(d) Tactical Base of Responsiblity
2. What do men do to reduce glare?
(a) Paint their faces
(b) Wear sunglasses
(c) Wear baseball caps under their helmets
(d) Use umbrellas
3. When is Herr in Vietnam?
(a) 1963 -1965
(b) 1967 - 1969
(c) 1965 -1967
(d) 1967 - 1968
4. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Amphetamines and depressants
(b) Heroin and Meth
(c) Dexedrine and Heroin
(d) Cocaine and Dexedrine
5. What do the soldiers trade for the marijuana?
(b) Food rations
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most popular strategy for ending the war according to the soldiers?
2. What are the streets of Saigon full of?
3. Herr encounters a soldier with a bag full of what?
4. What is booby trapped with a grenade?
5. What happens to bodies that cannot be positively identified?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)