|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part III Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do soldiers ensure the enemy is dead?
(a) By shooting them an extra time
(b) Dragging them from jeeps
(c) Running them over with tanks
(d) By dropping them from helicopters
2. When did the First Indochina War end?
3. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
(a) July 31, 1967
(b) January 31, 1969
(c) January 30,1968
(d) July 4, 1965
4. What two correspondents spend about a month with Herr?
(a) Flynn and Carter
(b) Flynn and Seann
(c) Page and Seann Flynn
(d) Page and Herman
5. What do men do to reduce glare?
(a) Wear baseball caps under their helmets
(b) Paint their faces
(c) Use umbrellas
(d) Wear sunglasses
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
2. Herr encounters a soldier with a bag full of what?
3. What do most of the soldiers try to avoid in one way or another?
4. The dreams of the soldiers become what?
5. What is the trick to survival?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)