|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part III Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was terrorism at its worst?
(b) 1963 - 1965
(c) 1965 -1973
2. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Dexedrine and Heroin
(b) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(c) Amphetamines and depressants
(d) Heroin and Meth
3. The dreams of the soldiers become what?
(a) Physical battles
4. What does Herr say is the reason he came to Vietnam?
(a) To visit a foreign country
(b) To meet Seann Flynn
(c) To further his career
(d) To do his duty to his country
5. Herr encounters a soldier with a bag full of what?
(a) Dog tags
(b) Dried human ears
(d) Buffalo patties
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the First Indochina War end?
2. What are the streets of Saigon full of?
3. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
4. Where does Herr find himself during a downpour?
5. Where do the American soldiers get marijuana?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)