|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part III Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do men do to reduce glare?
(a) Wear sunglasses
(b) Wear baseball caps under their helmets
(c) Use umbrellas
(d) Paint their faces
2. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Dexedrine and Heroin
(b) Heroin and Meth
(c) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(d) Amphetamines and depressants
3. What does Herr smoke before sleeping that causes him to have strange dreams?
(c) A Vietnamese Cigar
4. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
(a) Flynn Page
(b) Errol Flynn
(c) Steven Flynn
(d) The Flying Flynn
5. What is a LRRP?
(a) Long Range Recruit Party
(b) Long Range Reporting Party
(c) Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol
(d) Last Roving Reporting Patrol
Short Answer Questions
1. What two correspondents spend about a month with Herr?
2. How long does it take for Herr to hear all the variations of war stories?
3. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
4. When is Herr in Vietnam?
5. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)