|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part III Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the trick to survival?
(a) Stay put
(b) Always keep moving
(c) Listen to your commander
(d) Keep your head low
2. The dreams of the soldiers become what?
(a) Physical battles
3. What does Herr smoke before sleeping that causes him to have strange dreams?
(b) A Vietnamese Cigar
4. Who is Seann Flynn's famous father?
(a) The Flying Flynn
(b) Steven Flynn
(c) Errol Flynn
(d) Flynn Page
5. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
(a) To hit the floor quickly
(b) To know where to get drugs
(c) To learn how to fire a weapon properly
(d) To get home quickly
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herr wear on his first day in Vietnam?
2. What does NVA stand for?
3. When was terrorism at its worst?
4. Where is Herr working as a war correspondent?
5. What do the soldiers trade for the marijuana?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)