|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part III Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do men do to reduce glare?
(a) Wear sunglasses
(b) Paint their faces
(c) Use umbrellas
(d) Wear baseball caps under their helmets
2. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Heroin and Meth
(b) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(c) Dexedrine and Heroin
(d) Amphetamines and depressants
3. What are the streets of Saigon full of?
(a) Dead soldiers
(d) Crime and trash
4. When is Herr in Vietnam?
(a) 1963 -1965
(b) 1967 - 1968
(c) 1967 - 1969
(d) 1965 -1967
5. When was terrorism at its worst?
(a) 1965 -1973
(c) 1963 - 1965
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Saigon look beautiful?
2. What does Herr say is the reason he came to Vietnam?
3. How do soldiers ensure the enemy is dead?
4. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
5. How long does it take for Herr to hear all the variations of war stories?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)