|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part III Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a LRRP?
(a) Last Roving Reporting Patrol
(b) Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol
(c) Long Range Recruit Party
(d) Long Range Reporting Party
2. What do the soldiers trade for the marijuana?
(c) Food rations
3. How does Herr get a bloody nose?
(a) He is hit by mortar fire
(b) He is kicked in the nose by another soldier
(c) He is punched by Flynn
(d) He runs into a tree
4. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
(a) July 31, 1967
(b) January 30,1968
(c) January 31, 1969
(d) July 4, 1965
5. What is the trick to survival?
(a) Always keep moving
(b) Keep your head low
(c) Stay put
(d) Listen to your commander
Short Answer Questions
1. Herr encounters a soldier with a bag full of what?
2. What do men do to reduce glare?
3. What do most of the soldiers try to avoid in one way or another?
4. What does Herr call a company of soldiers returning from battle?
5. How do soldiers ensure the enemy is dead?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)