|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Part III Breathing In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two kinds of drugs do the soldiers turn to?
(a) Amphetamines and depressants
(b) Cocaine and Dexedrine
(c) Dexedrine and Heroin
(d) Heroin and Meth
2. When does the Tet Offensive begin?
(a) July 4, 1965
(b) July 31, 1967
(c) January 30,1968
(d) January 31, 1969
3. In what city is Herr's apartment?
(a) Ho Chi Minh
(d) China Beach
4. What two correspondents spend about a month with Herr?
(a) Page and Herman
(b) Page and Seann Flynn
(c) Flynn and Seann
(d) Flynn and Carter
5. How does Herr get a bloody nose?
(a) He runs into a tree
(b) He is punched by Flynn
(c) He is hit by mortar fire
(d) He is kicked in the nose by another soldier
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Saigon look beautiful?
2. When is Herr in Vietnam?
3. When does the Dak To battle take place?
4. What is the trick to survival?
5. What is a TAOR?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)