|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part I Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the streets of Saigon full of?
(b) Dead soldiers
(c) Crime and trash
2. What does one veteran correspondent say is the most useful thing to know in Vietnam?
(a) To get home quickly
(b) To hit the floor quickly
(c) To learn how to fire a weapon properly
(d) To know where to get drugs
3. Where does the chapter's title come from?
(a) The nickname for the Tet Offensive
(b) A saying soldiers paint on their helmets
(c) A propaganda slogan
(d) A popular song
4. Herr encounters a soldier with a bag full of what?
(a) Buffalo patties
(b) Dried human ears
(c) Dog tags
5. What type of transport is the young marine awaiting?
(a) Coast Guard
(c) Green Berets
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Herr say finally happened to the young marine?
2. Where does Saigon look beautiful?
3. Where is the enemy most effective?
4. Many soldiers carry what to keep them safe?
5. What jungle disease takes down many strong men?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)