|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Part V Khe Sanh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another term for shell shock?
(a) post traumatic stress disorder
(b) veteran's disease
(d) acute envronmental reaction
2. With which general do Herr and Prager meet?
(a) General North
(b) General Thompson
(c) General Tompkins
(d) General Eisenhower
3. When did Dien Bien Phu occur?
4. What is the term for the condition which affects many soldiers experiencing terrible events in war?
(a) Veteran's disease
(b) Shell Shock
(c) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
5. Who is the press secretary for Khe Sanh?
(a) Seann Flynn Page
(b) Colonel David Lownds
(c) Dana Stone
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Herr, how do the higher levels of the military behave?
2. Why does the young marine not show any mirth in his smile?
3. When does the Dak To battle take place?
4. What happens on the day the young marine is supposed to leave?
5. No soldier would want to return home with this.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)