1. What city is Disgraced set in?
2. What neighborhood is Amir and Emily’s apartment in?
Upper east side.
3. What year is the beginning of the play set in?
4. What season is Scene One set in?
5. How is Disgraced performed?
6. What kind of apartment do Amir and Emily live in?
7. What does the painting over the mantel piece represent?
An Islamic garden.
8. What is the effect of the painting over the mantel piece?
9. Who is represented by the statue on the mantel piece?
10. What class are Amir and Emily in, based on their furnishings?
Upper middle class.
This section contains 4,778 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)