|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Akhtar characterize Emily?
2. What authority does Abe refer to, in claiming that he can hide his religion?
(a) His imam.
(b) His father.
(c) The Quran.
(d) The Bible.
3. How does Emily say Amir’s mother treated her?
(a) She says that she was open to her.
(b) She says that was icily formal with her.
(c) She says that she was hostile to her.
(d) She says that she was excessively polite with her.
4. How does Amir’s boss Mort think he can lower his cholesterol?
(a) By meditating.
(b) With drugs.
(c) By surgery.
(d) By changing his diet.
5. Why does Abe want Amir to help Imam Fareed?
(a) Because the imam’s legal team does not have any Muslims.
(b) Because he knows Amir’s expertise will bolster the legal team.
(c) Because Amir was his friend once.
(d) Because he needs help translating the imam’s letters from prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Amir and Emily know that Isaac has arrived?
2. Why does Abe ask whether he should come back, when he arrives at Amir and Emily’s apartment?
3. In Scene One, what position is Paolo in?
4. Where does Abe say Amir was born?
5. Where is Isaac a curator?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)