|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amir most concerned people will think of his defense of Imam Fareed?
(a) That Amir is not intelligent.
(b) That Amir is anti-American.
(c) That Amir is a terrorist.
(d) That Amir is Muslim.
2. How is Disgraced performed?
(a) Without intermission.
(b) With one intermission.
(c) With intermissions after each scene.
(d) With one long intermission and two short ones.
3. Who does Emily know, who worked at this investment bank?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Amir’s brother.
(c) Her ex-boyfriend.
(d) Amir’s brother-in-law.
4. How does the text Amir is reading in Scene Two characterize Imam Fareed’s tone?
5. What does Emily suggest Amir do, to put his mind at ease in Scene Two?
(a) Issue a denial.
(b) Call the Times and demand a retraction.
(c) Write a defense of his position.
(d) Abandon the imam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amir reading aloud from, at the start of Scene Two?
2. Where does Abe say Amir was born?
3. What law does Amir say he would need to have experience with, to defend Imam Fareed?
4. How much time has gone by between Scene One and Scene Two?
5. Who does Amir say Emily should get to pose for this portrait?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)