|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Amir save Paolo by catching a mistake in his paralegal’s work?
(a) $1.8 million
(c) $81 million
(d) $8.1 million
2. How much longer has Amir been at the firm than Jory?
(a) One year.
(b) Twice as long.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six years.
3. What does Emily say Amir is, when he says he is her personal Moor?
(a) She says he is her angel.
(b) She says he is her slave.
(c) She says he is her inspiration.
(d) She says he is her muse.
4. What chemical is fueling Amir’s behavior at the dinner in Scene Three?
5. In Scene Two, what did Isaac think about Emily’s work last weekend?
(a) That as a white woman, she was risking her career wasting her time on Islamic art.
(b) That she was making an unimportant historical point.
(c) That as a white woman, she had no right to Islamic art.
(d) That she was trying to discover something everyone already knew about.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene Three, why does Emily say Amir spoke up for Imam Fareed?
2. What is Amir concerned about, in the depiction of his testimony in support of Imam Fareed?
3. What work of Emily’s does Amir say he prefers to the portrait of him?
4. What does Amir say his relationship with Mort is like?
5. What does Amir say is at the heart of the Muslim religion?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)