|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isaac say about Islam, when he is talking about Emily’s work in Scene Three?
(a) That it is full of hope and progress.
(b) That it is rich and universal.
(c) That it is waiting to be discovered.
(d) That it is the best way to save western art from individualism.
2. What law does Amir say he would need to have experience with, to defend Imam Fareed?
(c) The Patriot Act.
(d) The Money Laundering Control Act.
3. What is Emily reading, that Isaac recommended?
(a) Man’s Search for Meaning.
(c) Woody Allen’s biography.
(d) Denial of Death.
4. What does Amir tell his client Paolo he pays Amir for?
(a) To give advice.
(b) To listen to him.
(c) To type and file his legal papers.
(d) To keep his press clippings.
5. What is Amir most concerned people will think of his defense of Imam Fareed?
(a) That Amir is a terrorist.
(b) That Amir is anti-American.
(c) That Amir is Muslim.
(d) That Amir is not intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily say Amir is, when he says he is her personal Moor?
2. How does Emily say Amir’s mother treated her?
3. What is Amir drinking in Scene Three, that he offers some to Isaac?
4. What kind of apartment do Amir and Emily live in?
5. How much time has passed between Scene Two and Scene Three?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)