1. What city is Disgraced set in?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
2. What neighborhood is Amir and Emily’s apartment in?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(b) Upper east side.
(c) Upper west side.
3. What year is the beginning of the play set in?
4. What season is Scene One set in?
5. How is Disgraced performed?
(a) With one intermission.
(b) With intermissions after each scene.
(c) With one long intermission and two short ones.
(d) Without intermission.
6. What kind of apartment do Amir and Emily live in?
7. What does the painting over the mantel piece represent?
(a) A landscape.
(b) An Islamic garden.
(c) A mosque.
(d) A Moor.
8. What is the effect of the painting over the mantel piece?
9. Who is represented by the statue on the mantel piece?
10. What class are Amir and Emily in, based on their furnishings?
(a) Upper middle class.
(b) Wealthy elite.
(c) Lower middle class.
(d) Lower class.
This section contains 4,778 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)