|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the walk David and Lucy go on near her house, they discuss the cycads. What are cycads?
(a) A vine.
(b) A type of flower.
(c) A breed of dog.
(d) A small wild animal.
2. At the hospital, what is David treated for?
(a) Gun wounds.
(c) Knife wounds.
3. What does Melanie say she hates to do?
(a) Play the piano.
(d) Write poetry.
4. In this attack that David instigates, who comes to the rescue of the recipient of David's attack?
5. What is one thing that Rosalind criticizes about David's appearance when they meet?
(a) His haircut.
(b) His unshaven face.
(c) His untied shoes.
(d) His stained pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David prepare for dinner?
2. What is it that David tells Rosalind he is working on when she asks him if he will look for another job?
3. Why is David not paying attention to the sports commentators?
4. When David first walks into the hearing, what is the word that best describes his feeling toward the proceedings?
5. When David accidentally sees Soraya on the street on a day other than when they usually meet, with whom is she?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)