|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When David accidentally sees Soraya on the street on a day other than when they usually meet, with whom is she?
(a) One boy.
(b) Two boys.
(c) Two boys and a man.
(d) One boy and a man.
2. Except for the course in Romantic poets, what is the general academic area of the courses that David teaches?
(d) World Languages.
3. When David agrees to go for a walk with Lucy, what must he borrow from her?
(a) A leash.
(b) A rain slicker.
(c) A sweater.
(d) Athletic shoes.
4. What is the setting of the play that Melanie is in?
(c) South Africa.
5. Who describes taking a liking to poetry being like falling in love?
(b) Adrienne Rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day of the exam in David's class, what does he find in his mailbox?
2. After the hearing, who is it that asks David how the hearing went?
3. What is the mood in the car after Lucy and David spend the day at the local market?
4. Shortly before David's class, who is the unwelcome visitor in his office?
5. What is one of the issues that Lucy feels is a motive for the assault on her and her farm?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)