|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the hearing, which of the following does Rassool NOT ask David if he has sought for help?
(a) A priest.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A counselor
(d) A shaman.
2. When Melanie and David enter his house, what does he offer her?
(b) Iced Tea.
3. Who is Lara that is mentioned in the context of David's class?
(a) Another student.
(b) The unwelcome visitor.
(c) Amanda's friend.
(d) The woman is a poem.
4. Approximately how old is David Lurie in Chapter 1?
(a) Late forties.
(b) Early forties.
(c) Early sixties.
(d) Early fifties.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 4, in what room do Melanie and David meet?
(a) David's office.
(b) David's living room.
(c) David's daughter's bedroom.
(d) David's bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day of the exam in David's class, what does he find in his mailbox?
2. As David walks home from the library, why does he muse that his weeks are now "featureless?"
3. In what publication does an article about David appear the next day?
4. Where does David have the opportunity to observe Melanie without her knowing?
5. As proceedings are introduced against David, what kind of "irregularities" does Elaine Winter introduce against David?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)