|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David prepare for dinner?
(a) Chicken with mushrooms.
(b) Shrimp with mushrooms.
(c) Steak with mushrooms.
(d) Tagliatelle with mushrooms.
2. Who describes taking a liking to poetry being like falling in love?
(b) Adrienne Rich.
3. Who is Manas Mathabane?
(a) Melanie's legal counsel.
(b) The chaiperson from Social Sciences.
(c) The woman from the Coalition Against Discrimination.
(d) The Professor of Religious Studies.
4. Which description most accurately describes the clothing of the unwelcome visitor in David's office?
(a) Black leather.
(b) Suit and tie.
(c) Black dress.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
5. Who is Melanie Issacs?
(a) A former student.
(b) A current student.
(c) A secretary from his department.
(d) Another professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of the play that Melanie is in?
2. What is the one word that the female in the hearing uses to describe David's behavior at the hearing?
3. How many files of information does David have for his project?
4. Who is Rosalind?
5. Where does David's daughter live?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)