|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many files of information does David have for his project?
2. What is Melanie's role in the play?
(a) An employee in a boutique.
(b) An employee in a factory.
(c) An employee in a cafe.
(d) An employee in a hair salon.
3. What is it that David spends time working on in the University library?
(a) Research on Wordsworth.
(b) Research on the art of communication.
(c) Research of Adrienne Rich.
(d) Research on Byron.
4. Who is Lara that is mentioned in the context of David's class?
(a) Amanda's friend.
(b) Another student.
(c) The woman is a poem.
(d) The unwelcome visitor.
5. Of what ethnicity is Soraya?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is it that visits David's class several days after the vandalizing of his property?
2. At the end of the Chapter 2, what is the word that best describes the way in which Melanie decides she must go?
3. On the evening of the visit of this unwelcome visitor, what possession of David's is vandalized?
4. Which person confesses a strong liking for the poetry of Wordsworth?
5. When the unwelcome guest comes to David's class, he correctly answers a question in one word. What is the answer?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)