|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Towards the end of the hearing, what does Mathabane imply about David's state of mind?
(a) That David is confusing fantasy and reality.
(b) That David is faking insanity.
(c) That it is not "crystal clear."
(d) That David is profoundly clear on the proceedings.
2. After the hearing, who is it that asks David how the hearing went?
(a) A male reporter.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) A female reporter.
(d) The woman from the Coalition Against Discrimination.
3. Who is it that recommends that David be dismissed immediately and that he forfeit all benefits?
(b) Melanie's father.
(c) Aram Hakim.
4. Who is it that comes to pick up David at the hospital after he is treated?
(b) Bill Shaw.
(d) Bev Shaw.
5. Where do David and Lucy spend the night after David is treated at the hospital?
(a) At a shelter.
(b) At the Shaws' home.
(c) At Ettinger's home.
(d) At a motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When one of the women at the hearing rails against David's behavior, what is the particular word used in reference to his relationship with Melanie that he feels is so inaccurate?
2. What kind of car did David have that was stolen on the evening of the attack?
3. In what publication does an article about David appear the next day?
4. What is the one word that the female in the hearing uses to describe David's behavior at the hearing?
5. At the hospital, what is David treated for?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)