1. Where is David Lurie employed?
(a) At Cape Town Community College.
(b) At Cape Technical University.
(c) At Cape Town High School.
(d) At the University of South Africa.
2. Approximately how old is David Lurie in Chapter 1?
(a) Early fifties.
(b) Early forties.
(c) Early sixties.
(d) Late forties.
3. How many times has David Lurie been married?
(a) Four times.
(b) Three times.
4. What word most accurately describes Soraya's profession?
5. On what day of the week does David meet Soraya?
6. Except for the course in Romantic poets, what is the general academic area of the courses that David teaches?
(d) World Languages.
7. On the first meeting of David and Soraya, what was it that David strongly disliked?
(a) Her voice.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her accent.
(d) Her red lipstick.
8. Of what ethnicity is Soraya?
This section contains 5,104 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)