|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruta Beth tell Bud she does for a living?
(a) She is a butcher.
(b) She is a jeweler.
(c) She is a potter.
(d) She is a farmer.
2. What is the name of the high school that Jeff attends?
(a) Lawton High School.
(b) Chippewa High School.
(c) Oklahoma City High School.
(d) Copper High School.
3. What is the name of the hospital for the criminally insane?
4. Which Ivy League school does Russ get accepted into?
5. Which of the following gang members does Bud kill while in the tattoo shop?
(d) Ruta Beth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following car models is NOT one of the three Colonel McCutcheon narrows down from the crime scene?
2. How does Lamar augment his appearance before starting to stalk Bud's family?
3. What type of cigarettes does Lamar smoke?
4. Which town does Richard drive the gang to in search of a tattoo artist for Lamar?
5. Where does Bud go after Jeff's baseball game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the art curator at the museum say the symbolism is of lions in art?
2. How do Lamar and Bud end up going to visit the same tattoo artist on the same day?
3. How does Ruta Beth die?
4. What happens to Richard at the end of the novel?
5. How does Bud end up house hunting with Holly?
6. How does Lamar cope with his growing grief after Odell's death?
7. Why is Lamar depressed after the Denny's robbery?
8. Why does Bud sneak out of the hospital to visit CD Henderson?
9. What mixed reactions does Bud experience in regards to the public's opinion of Lamar?
10. What moral conflict does Bud encounter while he is tracking tire prints?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)