|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of cigarettes does Lamar smoke?
2. Which of the following bandages does Bud have to wear for a few days after leaving the hospital?
(a) An eyepatch.
(b) A neck brace.
(c) An arm sling.
(d) A forehead gauze.
3. When Bud fires through the front window of the home, which of the gang members is hit?
(a) Ruta Beth.
4. Which of the following gang members does Bud kill while in the tattoo shop?
(d) Ruta Beth.
5. Which of the following characters figures out that Lamar's hideout is the Tull farm?
(a) Jeff Pewtie.
(b) CD Henderson.
(c) Bud Pewtie.
(d) Captain Tim James.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Ivy League school does Russ get accepted into?
2. What does Bud use to tie the front door of Ruta Beth's home shut?
3. What clue does Bud find at the restaurant crime scene that eventually leads him to Ruta Beth's house?
4. What nationality is the young woman who is running an illegal daycare out of her home?
5. Which of the following gangsters calls Bud in the middle of the night, telling him about the kidnapping?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the art curator at the museum say the symbolism is of lions in art?
2. Why is Lamar depressed after the Denny's robbery?
3. What happens when Lamar ambushes Bud in the woods?
4. How does Lamar prepare to stalk Bud and his family?
5. How does Holly escape after being kidnapped by Lamar?
6. How does the public respond when Bud is once again put in the hospital after a shootout with Lamar and his gang?
7. How does Bud end up house hunting with Holly?
8. What valuable piece of evidence does CD Henderson discover at the scene of the Denny's robbery?
9. Why do Lamar and his gang visit the local library?
10. Where does Richard find inspiration to finish the lion drawing he is crafting for Lamar?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)