|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Richard shoot and kill?
(a) Ruta Beth Tull.
(b) CD Henderson.
(c) Holly Pepper.
(d) Jen Pewtie.
2. What sport does Bud's son, Jeff, play?
3. How long did the shooting match at the tattoo parlor last?
(a) Three minutes.
(b) Nine minutes.
(c) Seven minutes.
(d) Thirteen minutes.
4. To which location does Lamar follow Bud and his family?
(a) To the library.
(b) To church.
(c) To the park.
(d) To the grocery store.
5. Where does Bud go after Jeff's baseball game?
(a) To the bar.
(b) To the party with Jeff.
(c) Home with Jen.
(d) To Holly's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lamar react to the cake Ruta Beth bakes for him?
2. How many bedrooms does the house have that Holly wants to buy?
3. What is the name of Odell's mother?
4. When Bud finally calls Holly, what life-changing event does she ask him to do with her?
5. How does Richard feel when he stumbles upon the crime scene photos Ruta Beth keeps?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lamar call Bud in the middle of the night, waking him from sleep?
2. What happens to CD Henderson at the end of the novel?
3. What excuse does Bud give as to why he cannot move in with Holly?
4. What happens after Jeff's final baseball game with his team?
5. What happens when Lamar ambushes Bud in the woods?
6. What does the art curator at the museum say the symbolism is of lions in art?
7. What moral conflict does Bud encounter while he is tracking tire prints?
8. How does Lamar prepare to stalk Bud and his family?
9. How does Holly escape after being kidnapped by Lamar?
10. How does it go when Bud and Holly go house hunting together?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)