|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the rest of the gang hide out while they wait to be reunited with Lamar?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) In a bar.
(c) Behind a building.
(d) At Ruta Beth's farm.
2. At the opening of the novel, what is Lamar Pye obsessing over?
(a) His education.
(b) His body.
(c) His romantic situation.
(d) His parents.
3. Which of the following types of guns was used to shoot Bud?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A Baretta.
(c) A paintball gun.
(d) A rifle.
4. What is the name of Bud Pewtie's partner?
5. Which of the following facts is true about Odell?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is mentally handicapped.
(c) He has no teeth.
(d) He is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't the Stepfords die when they are shot?
2. Which of the following medal is Ted awarded at his funeral?
3. Which of the following gang members kills the most civilians during the restaurant robbery?
4. At what time of day does Bud arrive at the restaurant crime scene?
5. Who acted as the lookout during Lamar's restaurant robbery?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bud reopen his wounds after his first surgery?
2. How has CD Henderson's police career changed as he has aged?
3. How did Bud and Holly first hook up?
4. Why does Lamar take Richard to a movie theater, but never takes him inside?
5. What is Richard's job during the Denny's robbery?
6. How does Lamar treat the manager of the Denny's during the robbery?
7. What event happens in the showers of the prison that changes Lamar Pye's prison life?
8. How does Lamar escape prison?
9. How does the police force treat Ted during his funeral?
10. What story does CD Henderson frequently tell about the heyday of his career?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)