|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following types of guns was used to shoot Bud?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A Baretta.
(d) A paintball gun.
2. Which of the following types of cereal is Odell's favorite?
(a) Frosted Mini Wheats.
(b) Honey Nut Cheerios.
(c) Captain Crunch.
3. How many prison escapees climb into the getaway van with Lamar?
4. How old is Ruta Beth Tull?
5. What is the name of the woman Bud frequently fantasizes about while he is driving?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car do the Stepford's drive?
2. After the shooting, how long does Bud spend in the hospital before he is released?
3. Who was Richard Peed's victim?
4. Which of the following police units does CD Henderson work for?
5. Where does Bud like to take his son, Jeff, for father-son bonding time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lamar treat the manager of the Denny's during the robbery?
2. Why does Lamar take Richard to a movie theater, but never takes him inside?
3. How does the police force treat Ted during his funeral?
4. How does Lamar escape prison?
5. What is Richard's job during the Denny's robbery?
6. At the opening of the novel, why is Lamar Pye in prison?
7. Why was Ruta Beth once incarcerated?
8. What type of vehicle does Lamar use to escape from prison, and how does he get a hold of it?
9. How does Bud learn about Ted's death, and what is his reaction to the news?
10. At the opening of the novel, why is Richard Peed in prison?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)