|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of grain does Lamar want to plant in Ruta Beth's fields?
2. What is the name of the hospital for the criminally insane?
3. What type of cigarettes does Lamar smoke?
4. What position does Jeff play for his baseball team?
(c) First base.
5. Which of the following cops does Lamar call for backup in the kidnapping case?
(a) Captain Tim James.
(b) I.W. Harper.
(c) Ted Pepper.
(d) CD Henderson.
6. How long did the shooting match at the tattoo parlor last?
(a) Thirteen minutes.
(b) Seven minutes.
(c) Nine minutes.
(d) Three minutes.
7. How does Lamar feel while he is stalking Bud through traffic?
8. What is Ruta Beth's nickname for Lamar?
9. What type of animal does Lamar compare Bud to?
(a) A hippo.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A lion.
(d) An ostrich.
10. Which of the members of Bud's family is written up in a local newspaper article, leading Lamar and the gang straight to the family?
11. Which Ivy League school does Russ get accepted into?
12. While in the hospital, from what part of Bud's body does the doctor remove a bullet casing?
(a) From his neck.
(b) From his scalp.
(c) From his chest.
(d) From his back.
13. What event does Jeff confront Bud about while in the car on the way home from the police station?
(a) Lamar's robbery of the Denny's.
(b) Bud's affair with Holly.
(c) Bud's murder of Odell.
(d) Lamar's stalking Bud.
14. When Bud finally calls Holly, what life-changing event does she ask him to do with her?
(a) She asks him to run away to Vegas with her.
(b) She asks him to marry her.
(c) She asks him to buy a house with her.
(d) She asks him to have a baby with her.
15. How does Lamar augment his appearance before starting to stalk Bud's family?
(a) He dyes his hair.
(b) He shaves off his beard.
(c) He gains ten pounds.
(d) He cuts his hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lamar react to the cake Ruta Beth bakes for him?
2. Which of the following car models is NOT one of the three Colonel McCutcheon narrows down from the crime scene?
3. What clue does Bud find at the restaurant crime scene that eventually leads him to Ruta Beth's house?
4. Where does Lamar hide his gun while in a fist fight with Bud?
5. What does Ruta Beth tell Bud she does for a living?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)