|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weather has grounded planes throughout Oklahoma, making it difficult for airplanes to fly?
2. Which of the following characters figures out that Lamar's hideout is the Tull farm?
(a) Bud Pewtie.
(b) CD Henderson.
(c) Jeff Pewtie.
(d) Captain Tim James.
3. Which Ivy League school does Russ get accepted into?
4. How does Richard react when Lamar escapes through the window?
(a) He follows him.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He begins to weep.
(d) He passes out.
5. What cold beverage does Ruta Beth keep in her refrigerator that Lamar looks forward to drinking after a long day working in the fields?
(c) Ice water.
(d) Wine coolers.
6. Who is waiting at the police station for Bud to pick up Jeff?
(d) CD Henderson
7. Where did Richard go to art school?
(a) The Maryland Institute.
(b) Otis College.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) The Art Institute of Pittsburgh.
8. What sport does Bud's son, Jeff, play?
9. What type of grain does Lamar want to plant in Ruta Beth's fields?
10. How was Ruta Beth's family member murdered?
11. Where does Lamar go in search of information regarding Bud and his family?
(a) To the parish.
(b) To the library.
(c) To the garbage dump.
(d) To the grocery store.
12. At the time of the tattoo parlor shooting, how old is Lamar?
13. Which town does Richard drive the gang to in search of a tattoo artist for Lamar?
(a) Fort Lauderdale.
(b) Fort Dix.
(c) Fort Knox.
(d) Fort Capone.
14. When Bud visits CD Henderson after being released from the hospital, what is CD watching on TV?
(b) Reruns of game shows.
(c) Soap operas.
(d) Old football games.
15. At the end of the novel, what position does Bud have within the police force?
(a) He is retired.
(b) He is sergeant.
(c) He is commander.
(d) He is captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cigarettes does Lamar smoke?
2. What type of vehicle does Bud drive?
3. Which of the following words do the gangsters at the end of the novel use to describe a particularly dangerous criminal?
4. How does Lamar augment his appearance before starting to stalk Bud's family?
5. What color is Ruta Beth's hair?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)