|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lamar react to the cake Ruta Beth bakes for him?
(a) He smashes the cake with his fists.
(b) He starts to cry.
(c) He ignores the cake completely.
(d) He starts to laugh.
2. What part of Bud's body does Lamar swear he will cut off before he dies?
(a) His arms.
(b) His face.
(c) His genitals.
(d) His legs.
3. Where does Bud go after Jeff's baseball game?
(a) Home with Jen.
(b) To the bar.
(c) To Holly's.
(d) To the party with Jeff.
4. Which town does Richard drive the gang to in search of a tattoo artist for Lamar?
(a) Fort Lauderdale.
(b) Fort Capone.
(c) Fort Dix.
(d) Fort Knox.
5. Who informs the investigating police of Lamar's final location?
(d) Ruta Beth.
6. After his baseball game, where does Jeff go with his teammates?
(a) To a house party.
(b) To a movie.
(c) To a pizza parlor.
(d) To a bar.
7. How was Ruta Beth's family member murdered?
8. To which location does Lamar follow Bud and his family?
(a) To the park.
(b) To the library.
(c) To church.
(d) To the grocery store.
9. What type of weather has grounded planes throughout Oklahoma, making it difficult for airplanes to fly?
10. Which of the following characters figures out that Lamar's hideout is the Tull farm?
(a) Jeff Pewtie.
(b) CD Henderson.
(c) Captain Tim James.
(d) Bud Pewtie.
11. Which part of the lion's body does Richard have a particularly difficult time drawing?
(a) The paws.
(b) The mane.
(c) The neck.
(d) The face.
12. What does Bud think of the house Holly wants to buy?
(a) He thinks it's too expensive.
(b) He thinks it's too modern.
(c) He thinks it's too large.
(d) He thinks it's too small.
13. At the end of the novel, which of the following events most terrifies Richard?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Going to the bathroom.
(c) Looking in the mirror.
(d) Falling asleep.
14. What is the name of the hospital for the criminally insane?
15. How does Richard react when Lamar escapes through the window?
(a) He follows him.
(b) He passes out.
(c) He calls the police.
(d) He begins to weep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lamar augment his appearance before starting to stalk Bud's family?
2. Which of the following bandages does Bud have to wear for a few days after leaving the hospital?
3. How long did the shooting match at the tattoo parlor last?
4. Which of the following characters does Richard shoot and kill?
5. What sport does Bud's son, Jeff, play?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)