|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of the tattoo parlor shooting, how old is Lamar?
2. What type of weather has grounded planes throughout Oklahoma, making it difficult for airplanes to fly?
3. What clue does Bud find at the restaurant crime scene that eventually leads him to Ruta Beth's house?
(a) A lost shoe.
(b) A blood sample.
(c) Tire tracks.
(d) A piece of hair.
4. Which of the following gangsters calls Bud in the middle of the night, telling him about the kidnapping?
(a) Ruta Beth.
5. When Bud fires through the front window of the home, which of the gang members is hit?
(d) Ruta Beth.
6. Why is Bud's son, Jeff, arrested?
(a) For grand theft auto.
(b) For breaking and entering.
(c) For vandalism.
(d) For getting into a fight.
7. When Bud visits CD Henderson after being released from the hospital, what is CD watching on TV?
(a) Reruns of game shows.
(c) Old football games.
(d) Soap operas.
8. Where does Lamar want to have the image of the lion tattooed on his body?
(a) On his back.
(b) On his leg.
(c) On his neck.
(d) On his chest.
9. Where does Lamar hide his gun while in a fist fight with Bud?
(a) In a stream.
(b) In a bush.
(c) In a tree.
(d) Under a rock.
10. What does Bud use to tie the front door of Ruta Beth's home shut?
(b) Jumper cables.
(d) A bed sheet.
11. What is Ruta Beth's nickname for Lamar?
12. In the ransom phone call, where is Bud told to wait for instructions?
(a) At a phone booth.
(b) At the church.
(c) At the library.
(d) At the fishing docks.
13. After his baseball game, where does Jeff go with his teammates?
(a) To a house party.
(b) To a bar.
(c) To a pizza parlor.
(d) To a movie.
14. Where does Ruta keep a folder of old crime scene photos?
(a) Under her bed.
(b) On top of the refrigerator.
(c) In her closet.
(d) In her underwear drawer.
15. At the end of the novel, which gang member is spending life in prison?
(a) Ruta Beth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Russ when his father was shot?
2. Where is Lamar hiding when Bud arrives at Ruta Beth's house to investigate her car?
3. Where does Bud go after Jeff's baseball game?
4. At the end of the novel, in which state is Russ Pewtie living?
5. Which Ivy League school does Russ get accepted into?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)