|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the shooting, how long does Bud spend in the hospital before he is released?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few hours.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few weeks.
2. What type of car do the Stepford's drive?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) An SUV.
(c) A pickup truck
(d) A Volkswagen bug.
3. What were Ted Pepper's final words before he died?
(a) Tell my wife I love her.
(b) Ted Pepper did not speak before he died.
(c) Please don't kill me!
(d) You'll pay for this!
4. Which of the following characteristic traits does Lamar most worry about in Richard?
(a) His abrasiveness.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His violence.
(d) His loyalty.
5. Where does Bud like to take his son, Jeff, for father-son bonding time?
(a) To the tennis courts.
(b) To the shooting range.
(c) To the bowling alley.
(d) To the batting cages.
6. What disguise do Odell and Richard wear while scoping out a possible robbery spot?
(a) They dress as jailbirds.
(b) They dress as women.
(c) They dress as cowboys.
(d) They dress as mechanics.
7. After leaving the Stepford's house, where does Bud wake up?
(a) In a ditch.
(b) At a lover's house.
(c) In his own bed.
(d) In the hospital.
8. Which of the following celebrities is NOT one Ruta Beth Tull is fascinated with?
(a) Reba McEntire.
(b) Shania Twain.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) Meryl Streep.
9. Who is given the order to kill the Stepfords?
10. To which famous cowboy does Holly frequently compare Bud to?
(a) The Lone Ranger.
(b) John Wayne.
(c) Dirty Harry.
(d) Roy Rodgers.
11. Who tells Bud that Ted is dead?
(a) His boss.
(b) His nurse.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
12. How does Ruta Beth Tull react when the gang of convicts shows up on her doorstep?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is terrified.
(d) She is excited.
13. Which of the following body parts is the first Ted feels when he wakes up in the hospital?
(a) His hands.
(b) His lips.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His feet.
14. How does Ted feel about his job as a cop?
(a) He is totally apathetic.
(b) He is confused about why he went into this line of work.
(c) He is constantly terrified.
(d) He feels more important than he really is.
15. What was the key clue in CD Henderson's case against the terrorists?
(a) Cigarette butts.
(b) Library books.
(c) Apple cores.
(d) Blood spots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Stepford do for a living?
2. Which of the following characters gets into a fight with an opposing gang rival, starting a fight?
3. To which type of animal does Lamar compare the restaurant manager?
4. What is the name of Bud Pewtie's partner?
5. In CD Henderson's most famous police case, which of the following items was blown up by a terrorist?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)