|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ruta Beth Tull react when the gang of convicts shows up on her doorstep?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is excited.
(c) She is apathetic.
(d) She is terrified.
2. How does Lamar escape from the surrounded restaurant?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Through the back door.
(c) He doesn't escape; he's captured.
(d) Through the garbage chute.
3. What is the name of Bud Pewtie's partner?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Richard eats during his breakfast at the restaurant Lamar robbed?
(b) Home fries.
5. Which of the following types of cereal is Odell's favorite?
(a) Frosted Mini Wheats.
(b) Honey Nut Cheerios.
(d) Captain Crunch.
6. Who tells Bud that Ted is dead?
(a) His nurse.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His boss.
7. What does Odell call Richard?
(b) Ricky Boy.
(c) Dicky Bird.
8. Which of the following people is NOT present at the restaurant during the robbery?
(a) An undercover female cop.
(b) An Air Force vet in full uniform.
(c) A clown without his make-up.
(d) A cowboy.
9. What were Ted Pepper's final words before he died?
(a) You'll pay for this!
(b) Tell my wife I love her.
(c) Ted Pepper did not speak before he died.
(d) Please don't kill me!
10. Who is given the order to kill the Stepfords?
11. Which activity does Lamar Pye typically do alone, even though he is in prison?
(b) Go to the bathroom.
12. Which of the following body parts is the first Ted feels when he wakes up in the hospital?
(a) His feet.
(b) His lips.
(c) His hands.
(d) His eyes.
13. How old was Richard when he learned to read?
(a) Nine years old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) Seven years old.
(d) Five years old.
14. What type of home does Ruta Beth Tull own?
(a) A two-story townhouse.
(b) A farm.
(c) A condominium.
(d) A tiny apartment.
15. Where does Lamar drive the Stepfords?
(a) To the woods.
(b) To the countryside.
(c) To the seaside.
(d) To the desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ted feel about his job as a cop?
2. What color does Lamar want to repaint Ruta Beth's home?
3. What was the key clue in CD Henderson's case against the terrorists?
4. Which of the following medal is Ted awarded at his funeral?
5. What is the name of the motel where Bud frequently meets up with Holly?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)