|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't the Stepfords die when they are shot?
(a) Because they ran away.
(b) Because the order to kill was called off.
(c) Because the exocutioner chickened out.
(d) Because the gun is not loaded.
2. How are Lamar and Odell related?
(a) They are father and son.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are not related.
3. In what state does Ruta Beth Tull live?
4. After leaving the Stepford's house, where does Bud wake up?
(a) In a ditch.
(b) In his own bed.
(c) At a lover's house.
(d) In the hospital.
5. Which of the following workers is concerned when Mr. Stepford misses an appointment?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A waitress.
(d) A construction worker.
6. Who kills the truck driver after escaping from prison?
7. Which of the following types of cereal is Odell's favorite?
(b) Frosted Mini Wheats.
(c) Honey Nut Cheerios.
(d) Captain Crunch.
8. Who acted as the lookout during Lamar's restaurant robbery?
(c) Ruta Beth.
9. How does Ruta Beth Tull react when the gang of convicts shows up on her doorstep?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is terrified.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is apathetic.
10. Where did Richard Peed stab his victim?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the throat.
(c) In the eyes.
(d) In the stomach.
11. Where does the rest of the gang hide out while they wait to be reunited with Lamar?
(a) Behind a building.
(b) At Ruta Beth's farm.
(c) In a bar.
(d) Under a bridge.
12. What type of car do the Stepford's drive?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A pickup truck
(c) A Volkswagen bug.
(d) An SUV.
13. What type of person does Richard Peed typically draw next to the animal he sketches for Lamar?
(a) A naked woman.
(b) A naked man.
(c) An old man.
(d) An old woman.
14. Which of the following men was Ruta Beth Tull pen pals with in prison?
15. Which of the following characteristic traits does Lamar most worry about in Richard?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His loyalty.
(c) His violence.
(d) His abrasiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which famous cowboy does Holly frequently compare Bud to?
2. At the opening of the novel, how long does Richard Peed have before he will be moved to a minimum security prison?
3. What type of van does Lamar use for his escape from prison?
4. Which of the following celebrities is NOT one Ruta Beth Tull is fascinated with?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Richard eats during his breakfast at the restaurant Lamar robbed?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)