|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following alcoholic beverages is CD Henderson's drink of choice?
2. What type of case changed Ted's view of his line of work?
(a) A murder case.
(b) An embezzlement case.
(c) A kidnapping case.
(d) A traffic stop.
3. At what time of day does Bud arrive at the restaurant crime scene?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 1:00 a.m.
(c) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 2:00 p.m.
4. What type of car do the Stepford's drive?
(a) A pickup truck
(b) A Volkswagen bug.
(c) A Mercedes.
(d) An SUV.
5. What is the only thing of value Bud finds in Lamar's things left at the prison?
(a) A knife.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A letter.
(d) A drawing.
6. What is Mrs. Stepford's first name?
7. When Lamar is attacked by the gang leader, what does he do?
(a) He shanks him in the stomach.
(b) He kills the man.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He punches him in the face.
8. What type of romantic relationship(s) is Bud Pewtie in?
(a) He has a wife and a girlfriend.
(b) He has a girlfriend.
(c) He is single.
(d) He has a wife.
9. Who tells Bud that Ted is dead?
(a) His nurse.
(b) His boss.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
10. According to police reports, how many people were killed at the restaurant robbery?
11. Which of the following restaurant employees is able to identify Lamar from a photo line-up?
(a) A manager.
(b) A waitress.
(c) A hostess.
(d) A busboy.
12. What does Richard Peed do for a living?
(a) He is a musician.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a dentist.
(d) He is a florist.
13. Which of the following characters gets into a fight with an opposing gang rival, starting a fight?
14. Who does Richard think about when he almost drowns in the river?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
15. Which of the following snacks does Odell munch happily on directly after escaping from prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bud Pewtie do for a living?
2. What is the name of Bud Pewtie's partner?
3. Which of the following tools does Lamar bring with him when he meets up with the gang after the Denny's robbery?
4. How old is Ruta Beth Tull?
5. What type of animal does Richard Peed draw for Lamar?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)