1. Where did Richard Peed stab his victim?
In the eyes.
2. Who was Richard Peed's victim?
3. At the opening of the novel, what is Lamar Pye obsessing over?
4. What does Richard Peed do for a living?
He is an artist.
5. At the opening of the novel, how long does Richard Peed have before he will be moved to a minimum security prison?
A few weeks.
6. What type of animal does Richard Peed draw for Lamar?
7. What type of person does Richard Peed typically draw next to the animal he sketches for Lamar?
A naked woman.
This section contains 4,005 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)