Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-2
1. Where did Richard Peed stab his victim?
2. Who was Richard Peed's victim?
3. At the opening of the novel, what is Lamar Pye obsessing over?
4. What does Richard Peed do for a living?
5. At the opening of the novel, how long does Richard Peed have before he will be moved to a minimum security prison?
6. What type of animal does Richard Peed draw for Lamar?
7. What type of person does Richard Peed typically draw next to the animal he sketches for Lamar?
8. What is the name of the penitentiary where Richard and Lamar are serving time?
9. Which activity does Lamar Pye typically do alone, even though he is in...
This section contains 2,322 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)