|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illegal activity does the guard of the prison partake in?
(a) Alcohol brewing.
(b) Drug trafficking.
(d) The guards do not do anything illegal.
2. Where was Russ when his father was shot?
(a) At the lake.
(b) At school.
(c) At church.
(d) At the grocery store.
3. Which of the following men was Ruta Beth Tull pen pals with in prison?
4. Which activity does Lamar Pye typically do alone, even though he is in prison?
(c) Go to the bathroom.
5. Where does Lamar want to have the image of the lion tattooed on his body?
(a) On his leg.
(b) On his chest.
(c) On his back.
(d) On his neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of the tattoo parlor shooting, how old is Lamar?
2. Which of the members of Bud's family is written up in a local newspaper article, leading Lamar and the gang straight to the family?
3. What were Ted Pepper's final words before he died?
4. Which of the following body parts is the first Ted feels when he wakes up in the hospital?
5. At the opening of the novel, how long does Richard Peed have before he will be moved to a minimum security prison?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)