|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Richard Peed stab his victim?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the eyes.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the throat.
2. What does Richard Peed do for a living?
(a) He is a florist.
(b) He is a dentist.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is an artist.
3. What type of romantic relationship(s) is Bud Pewtie in?
(a) He has a wife.
(b) He has a girlfriend.
(c) He is single.
(d) He has a wife and a girlfriend.
4. What type of police equipment is the gang trying to outsmart in their hideout?
(a) Drug-sniffing dogs.
(b) Heat seekers.
(c) Computer scanners.
5. Where does the rest of the gang hide out while they wait to be reunited with Lamar?
(a) At Ruta Beth's farm.
(b) Behind a building.
(c) In a bar.
(d) Under a bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims that Odell is senile when a cop asks about him?
2. What type of person does Richard Peed typically draw next to the animal he sketches for Lamar?
3. Why don't the Stepfords die when they are shot?
4. When Bud finally calls Holly, what life-changing event does she ask him to do with her?
5. Which of the following people is NOT present at the restaurant during the robbery?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)