|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following body parts is the first Ted feels when he wakes up in the hospital?
(a) His lips.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hands.
(d) His feet.
2. Where does Bud like to take his son, Jeff, for father-son bonding time?
(a) To the batting cages.
(b) To the shooting range.
(c) To the bowling alley.
(d) To the tennis courts.
3. According to police reports, how many people were killed at the restaurant robbery?
4. Which of the following characteristic traits does Lamar most worry about in Richard?
(a) His abrasiveness.
(b) His loyalty.
(c) His violence.
(d) His intelligence.
5. When Lamar is attacked by the gang leader, what does he do?
(a) He kills the man.
(b) He punches him in the face.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He shanks him in the stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of case changed Ted's view of his line of work?
2. Which of the following celebrities is NOT one Ruta Beth Tull is fascinated with?
3. From which of the following locations does Richard steal his first car?
4. What type of animal does Richard Peed draw for Lamar?
5. Which of the following facts is true about Odell?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)