|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bud Pewtie do for a living?
(a) He is a drug dealer.
(b) He is a tattoo artist.
(c) He is a judge.
(d) He is a police officer.
2. Who claims that Odell is senile when a cop asks about him?
(b) Ruta Beth.
3. What is the only thing of value Bud finds in Lamar's things left at the prison?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A drawing.
(c) A letter.
(d) A knife.
4. Immediately after escaping from prison, what is Lamar most interested in finding on "the outside"?
5. Which of the following characters gets into a fight with an opposing gang rival, starting a fight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bud Pewtie's partner?
2. What type of person does Richard Peed typically draw next to the animal he sketches for Lamar?
3. After the shooting, how long does Bud spend in the hospital before he is released?
4. Which of the following characters does Bud take with him to sort through Lamar's old things at the prison?
5. Which of the following characteristic traits does Lamar most worry about in Richard?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)