|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lamar drive the Stepfords?
(a) To the seaside.
(b) To the countryside.
(c) To the woods.
(d) To the desert.
2. Which of the following facts is true about Odell?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He has no teeth.
(d) He is mentally handicapped.
3. What were Ted Pepper's final words before he died?
(a) Please don't kill me!
(b) Ted Pepper did not speak before he died.
(c) Tell my wife I love her.
(d) You'll pay for this!
4. What type of animal does Richard Peed draw for Lamar?
(a) An ostrich.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A lion.
5. What type of person does Richard Peed typically draw next to the animal he sketches for Lamar?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A naked man.
(c) A naked woman.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. In CD Henderson's most famous police case, which of the following items was blown up by a terrorist?
2. What does Bud Pewtie do for a living?
3. What is the name of the woman Bud frequently fantasizes about while he is driving?
4. Who tells Bud that Ted is dead?
5. What is the name of Bud Pewtie's partner?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)