|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bud Pewtie's partner?
2. Which of the following characters gets into a fight with an opposing gang rival, starting a fight?
3. How old are Mr. and Mrs. Stepford?
(a) They are in their sixties.
(b) They are in their eighties.
(c) They are in their twenties.
(d) They are in their forties.
4. In CD Henderson's most famous police case, which of the following items was blown up by a terrorist?
(a) A car.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A bridge.
(d) An airplane.
5. What is the name of the penitentiary where Richard and Lamar are serving time?
(a) McGonagal Penitentary.
(b) McDonald Penitentary.
(c) McMasterson Penitentary.
(d) McAlester Penitentary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of case changed Ted's view of his line of work?
2. What type of romantic relationship(s) is Bud Pewtie in?
3. Which of the following snacks does Odell munch happily on directly after escaping from prison?
4. Which of the following alcoholic beverages is CD Henderson's drink of choice?
5. How old was Richard when he learned to read?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)