|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of the novel, what is Lamar Pye obsessing over?
(a) His body.
(b) His romantic situation.
(c) His parents.
(d) His education.
2. What was the key clue in CD Henderson's case against the terrorists?
(a) Blood spots.
(b) Apple cores.
(c) Library books.
(d) Cigarette butts.
3. What does Mr. Stepford do for a living?
(a) He is a blacksmith.
(b) He is a hunter.
(c) He is a construction worker.
(d) He is a miner.
4. Where does Odell sit in the getaway truck from the prison?
(a) In the passenger seat.
(b) In the back seat.
(c) In the trunk.
(d) In the driver's seat.
5. Who kills the truck driver after escaping from prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Immediately after escaping from prison, what is Lamar most interested in finding on "the outside"?
2. What is the name of the gang leader that protects Lamar Pye?
3. Where did Richard Peed stab his victim?
4. Who was Richard Peed's victim?
5. What type of case changed Ted's view of his line of work?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)