|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Richard Peed stab his victim?
(a) In the throat.
(b) In the eyes.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the stomach.
2. How does Ted feel about his job as a cop?
(a) He is constantly terrified.
(b) He is confused about why he went into this line of work.
(c) He is totally apathetic.
(d) He feels more important than he really is.
3. Immediately after escaping from prison, what is Lamar most interested in finding on "the outside"?
4. What type of romantic relationship(s) is Bud Pewtie in?
(a) He has a wife and a girlfriend.
(b) He has a girlfriend.
(c) He has a wife.
(d) He is single.
5. Which of the following snacks does Odell munch happily on directly after escaping from prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following facts is true about Odell?
2. What type of person does Richard Peed typically draw next to the animal he sketches for Lamar?
3. What is the name of the gang leader that protects Lamar Pye?
4. What is the name of the woman Bud frequently fantasizes about while he is driving?
5. What was the key clue in CD Henderson's case against the terrorists?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)