Quiz: Chapters 1-2 to Chapters 3-6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What type of animal does Richard Peed draw for Lamar?
a) An elephant.
b) An ostrich.
c) A monkey.
d) A lion.
2. How does Lamar escape prison?
a) Through a tunnel.
b) Through the ceiling vents.
c) Through the front door.
d) Through a window.
3. What type of person does Richard Peed typically draw next to the animal he sketches for Lamar?
a) A naked woman.
b) An old woman.
c) A naked man.
d) An old man.
4. Immediately after escaping from prison, what is Lamar most interested in finding on "the outside"?
5. What type of van does Lamar use for his...
This section contains 287 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)