|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people is the first to confront Bud about the affair he's been having?
(a) His partner.
(b) His colonel.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
2. What does Mr. Stepford do for a living?
(a) He is a miner.
(b) He is a hunter.
(c) He is a blacksmith.
(d) He is a construction worker.
3. What does Ruta Beth tell Bud she does for a living?
(a) She is a potter.
(b) She is a jeweler.
(c) She is a farmer.
(d) She is a butcher.
4. What event does Jeff confront Bud about while in the car on the way home from the police station?
(a) Lamar's robbery of the Denny's.
(b) Lamar's stalking Bud.
(c) Bud's affair with Holly.
(d) Bud's murder of Odell.
5. Where does Lamar want to have the image of the lion tattooed on his body?
(a) On his back.
(b) On his neck.
(c) On his chest.
(d) On his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard feel when he stumbles upon the crime scene photos Ruta Beth keeps?
2. Where does Bud go after Jeff's baseball game?
3. Who tells Bud that Ted is dead?
4. When Bud finally calls Holly, what life-changing event does she ask him to do with her?
5. How does CD Henderson respond when there are no hits on the tire print he ordered?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)