|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose private life and business associations are exposed in DIRT?
2. Power spends a great deal of money at which shoemaker?
(c) Jimmy Choo.
(d) Manolo Blahnik.
3. What location was Thomas ordered to leave after an incident with a woman?
(b) South America.
(c) Middle East.
(d) Central America.
4. How old is Dryer?
5. Which two men have a secret meeting?
(a) Dickie and Allan.
(b) Dickie and Enrico.
(c) Allan and Jonathan.
(d) Stone and Enrico.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Dino and Mary Ann have?
2. Stone surmises that the death of _____ was not an accident.
3. Who is secretly dating Dryer?
4. Who calls 911?
5. What expensive gift does Amanda give to Stone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Stone's next steps in locating the Bruces?
2. Why do Amanda and Hickcock want Stone to stop investigating DIRT?
3. What do Cantor and Stone learn from the items taken from Dryer's old apartment?
4. What happens to the Bruce brothers? What are they doing when they are found?
5. What information does Allan Peebles share with Amanda?
6. What news does Arrington deliver on the way home from the hospital? What is Stone's reaction?
7. What has been decided about the leak in Amanda's office? Who is clean? Who is the probable leak?
8. What happens during dinner at Stone's house? What causes the group to go to the Shubert Theater?
9. Discuss the scene in which Stone goes to New Jersey to meet with Louise "Lou" Burch.
10. What inside information does Arrington give to Stone about Dryer?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)