|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the jail sentence?
(a) 5-7 years.
(b) 8-10 years.
(c) 15-20 years.
(d) 3-5 years.
2. What does each identity have in common? Which letter appears in each name?
3. Amanda stares at what kind of animal outside her office window?
4. Whose father-in-law is contacted by Hickcock?
5. Where does the father-in-law live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan owns expensive watches including one he bought from which location?
2. What does Stone have to drink during his visit?
3. Dino claims that his ancestors were which part of the royal family?
4. Who does Dickie turn to for help?
5. What is Mrs. Burch's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information is detailed in Hickcock's personal issue of DIRT?
2. Discuss Amanda's failed attempts at firing Stone. Why does Stone refuse to give up with or without Amanda?
3. Examine the scene in which Dino and Mary Ann meet with the Whitfields. How does May Ann surprise Dino?
4. What are Hickcock's instructions? What is the next step for Hickcock?
5. What does Detective Gleason relay to Stone and Dino? What valuable clue is gleaned from the conversation?
6. Discuss the burglaries in the 19th precinct. What request does Stone make of Dino? What other request does Stone make?
7. What inside information does Arrington give to Stone about Dryer?
8. What do Cantor and Stone learn from the items taken from Dryer's old apartment?
9. Discuss the scene in which Stone goes to New Jersey to meet with Louise "Lou" Burch.
10. What happens when Stone goes to investigate the strange noise downstairs?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)