|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Burch live?
2. Who does Dickie turn to for help?
3. Stone surmises that the death of _____ was not an accident.
4. What item is stolen from Stone?
5. What is one of Jonathan's alleged hobbies?
(c) Horse racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the head of the co-op board?
2. Where do they have lunch?
3. Who calls 911?
4. Where is the place located?
5. What unusual item is used to kill Amanda?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the scene at Amanda's country house. Why is Stone present? What is Stone's advice? What does Arrington say about the case?
2. What does Detective Gleason relay to Stone and Dino? What valuable clue is gleaned from the conversation?
3. What is the next step for the Bruce brothers? What incident makes it obvious that someone is closing in on them?
4. What information is detailed in Hickcock's personal issue of DIRT?
5. Describe the meeting between Hickcock and Bianchi. What requests does Hickcock make?
6. What are Stone's next steps in locating the Bruces?
7. Why do Amanda and Hickcock want Stone to stop investigating DIRT?
8. What is the next and last issue of DIRT? Who will receive it? What is different about this issue?
9. What happens during dinner at Stone's house? What causes the group to go to the Shubert Theater?
10. What inside information does Arrington give to Stone about Dryer?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)