|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls 911?
2. What does each identity have in common? Which letter appears in each name?
3. Dino claims his father was a _____.
(a) Nobel Prize winner.
4. Jonathan owns expensive watches including one he bought from which location?
(c) Diamond District.
(d) Harry Winston.
5. Where is the meeting held?
(c) Abandoned factory.
(d) Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dickie turn to for help?
2. Where does the pair meet?
3. Dino claims that his ancestors were which part of the royal family?
4. Dryer's degree is in what area?
5. Power had spent time in which prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the meeting between Hickcock and Bianchi. What requests does Hickcock make?
2. What happens to the Bruce brothers? What are they doing when they are found?
3. Examine the scene in which Dino and Mary Ann meet with the Whitfields. How does May Ann surprise Dino?
4. What inside information does Arrington give to Stone about Dryer?
5. How does Amanda intend to make a profit from the information regarding Window Seat?
6. What does Bob Cantor discover when he goes to Dryer's apartment? How does the visit benefit Cantor on a personal level?
7. Who is Geoffrey Power? What part does he play in the case?
8. What happens when Stone goes to investigate the strange noise downstairs?
9. What is the next and last issue of DIRT? Who will receive it? What is different about this issue?
10. What are Stone's next steps in locating the Bruces?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)