|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone asks the man for help on which issue?
(a) Protecting Arrington.
(b) Finding Dryer.
(c) Paying off a city official.
(d) Placing a large bet.
2. The meeting involves which of the following?
(a) Bribing a city official.
(b) Money laundering.
(c) Getting out of the country.
3. Mary Ann tells the couple that her family comes from ____.
4. What is the man's former profession?
5. Where does Hickcock hide his money?
(a) Swiss bank account.
(b) US Virgin Islands.
(d) Cayman Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Dino and Mary Ann have?
2. There is an execution style murder that takes place in whose apartment?
3. Where did Dryer go to college?
4. What is Mrs. Burch's first name?
5. Amanda finally agrees to speak with which person?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the scene at Amanda's country house. Why is Stone present? What is Stone's advice? What does Arrington say about the case?
2. How does Amanda intend to make a profit from the information regarding Window Seat?
3. What does Bob Cantor discover when he goes to Dryer's apartment? How does the visit benefit Cantor on a personal level?
4. Discuss the scene in which Stone goes to New Jersey to meet with Louise "Lou" Burch.
5. What news does Arrington deliver on the way home from the hospital? What is Stone's reaction?
6. What happens when Stone goes to investigate the strange noise downstairs?
7. What does Detective Gleason relay to Stone and Dino? What valuable clue is gleaned from the conversation?
8. Examine the scene in which Dino and Mary Ann meet with the Whitfields. How does May Ann surprise Dino?
9. What are Hickcock's instructions? What is the next step for Hickcock?
10. What information does Allan Peebles share with Amanda?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)