|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arrington moved to New York with the hopes of becoming a(n) _____.
(a) Make-up artist.
2. Amanda tells the Prime Minister that she must leave early to catch a plane to which location?
(c) Virgin Islands.
(d) St. Bart's.
3. Who is Arnie Millman?
(a) Former cop.
(b) Bar owner.
(d) Stone's neighbor.
4. What is the name of Amanda's live-in housekeeper?
5. What is Dino's rank?
Short Answer Questions
1. The advertisement is for which product?
2. What is the name of Amanda's lawyer?
3. What is the name of Hickcock's mistress?
4. What is the name of Stone's secretary?
5. Who approaches Stone about a potential job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Detail the meeting between Stone and Tiff. What does Tiff offer as a clue?
2. What is Stone's advice to Hickcock? What is Hickcock's reaction?
3. Discuss the information gathered on Amanda's staff according to Arnie Millman's report.
4. Who is Allan Peebles? Why does he become an important figure in the story?
5. Discuss the break-in of the second upscale apartment. What items are taken?
6. Where do Stone and Amanda go after having drinks at her apartment? Who does Stone meet?
7. Discuss Hickock's trek through central Park and the activities that immediately follow.
8. Who is Stone Barrington? What is his role in the story to date?
9. Describe Jonathan's presence at Arrington's apartment building.
10. Discuss some of the questions Stone asks Amanda regarding the case.
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)