|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amanda tells her driver to take her to a hotel in the city. What is the name of the hotel?
(b) Four Seasons.
2. What does Arnie use in lieu of a ladder?
(a) Trash can.
(d) Picnic table.
3. Where does Peebles live?
(b) Beverly Hills.
(c) Palm Beach.
4. Stone often thinks Mrs. Eggers is ____.
(a) Air headed.
(b) Too soft-hearted.
(c) An opportunist.
5. During the thief's escape he runs into the ____.
(a) Apartment owner.
(b) Security guard.
(d) Garbage collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Stone's housekeeper?
2. What is the name of Stone's secretary?
3. How old is Amanda?
4. What is Amanda's real surname?
5. What word does Dino use to describe Arnie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Hickock's trek through central Park and the activities that immediately follow.
2. Discuss the next issue of DIRT. Who is the focus of this issue?
3. Examine the scene in which Arnie Millman follows Martha McMahon. What tragedy occurs?
4. Examine the meeting between Amanda and Bill Eggers.
5. Who is Allan Peebles? Why does he become an important figure in the story?
6. Who is Amanda dart? Why is she an important figure on the New York scene?
7. Stone believes that someone has planted bugs in his house. Discuss other potential victims and Stone's plans to take care of the problem.
8. Describe Jonathan's presence at Arrington's apartment building.
9. Discuss some of the questions Stone asks Amanda regarding the case.
10. Discuss the scene that takes place between Arrington and Stone in front of Stone's house.
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)