|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Amanda's chauffeur?
2. What word does Dino use to describe Arnie?
3. At what time is Amanda's flight?
(b) 2 A.M.
(c) 11 P.M.
(d) 1 A.M.
4. In what town did Amanda grow up?
(b) Fort Worth.
(c) South Pointe.
5. Stone hires Arnie to do which of the following?
(b) Co-pilot his plane.
(c) Deliver goods.
(d) Refinish bookshelves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Amanda tells the Prime Minister that she must leave early to catch a plane to which location?
2. What magazine shows an important advertisement?
3. Where does the man live most of the time?
4. Which of the following is not an employee in Amanda's office?
5. Which airport will Amanda supposedly use for the flight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the first date between Stone and Arrington.
2. Discuss the information gathered on Amanda's staff according to Arnie Millman's report.
3. What does Amanda do to ensure that she gets everything she wants in her new contract with Galaxy?
4. Discuss the next issue of DIRT. Who is the focus of this issue?
5. Discuss the break-in of the second upscale apartment. What items are taken?
6. Who is Arnie Millman? What parts does Arnie play in the story?
7. What issue does Dino face regarding the new apartment in Manhattan? What is Stone's warning?
8. Who is Stone Barrington? What is his role in the story to date?
9. Examine the scene in which Arnie Millman follows Martha McMahon. What tragedy occurs?
10. What background history is learned about Amanda Dart? How does the public learn about Amanda's history?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)