|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Stone's former partner?
2. What caliber was the gun used as the murder weapon?
3. Who is followed from Amanda's office?
4. What is Stone's former occupation?
(c) Professional athlete.
5. Peebles is tricked by a delivery person supposedly working for which company?
(b) Don's Flowers.
(d) Jiffy Pizza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Amanda tells her driver to take her to a hotel in the city. What is the name of the hotel?
2. Where is Amanda's new country home?
3. Who is recommended for the job?
4. Who is the wife's tie to the Mafia?
5. What is the name of the paper that has caused such controversy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Detail the meeting between Stone and Tiff. What does Tiff offer as a clue?
2. Discuss some of the questions Stone asks Amanda regarding the case.
3. Describe Jonathan's presence at Arrington's apartment building.
4. Examine the meeting between Amanda and Bill Eggers.
5. Who is Stone Barrington? What is his role in the story to date?
6. Discuss the scene that takes place between Arrington and Stone in front of Stone's house.
7. What issue does Dino face regarding the new apartment in Manhattan? What is Stone's warning?
8. Stone believes that someone has planted bugs in his house. Discuss other potential victims and Stone's plans to take care of the problem.
9. Explain the relationship between Amanda and Bill Eggers; Amanda and Richard Hickock.
10. Discuss the information gathered on Amanda's staff according to Arnie Millman's report.
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)