|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peebles admits to being very afraid of which of the following:
(a) Losing his fortune.
(c) His wife.
(d) Being found out.
2. Which two men have a secret meeting?
(a) Stone and Enrico.
(b) Dickie and Enrico.
(c) Allan and Jonathan.
(d) Dickie and Allan.
3. What item is stolen from Stone?
4. Where does Mrs. Burch live?
5. Where does Burch's daughter go to school?
(a) University of Florida.
(b) University of California.
(c) University of Virginia.
(d) University of Minnesota.
6. What does Stone have to drink during his visit?
(b) Iced Tea.
(d) Root beer.
7. What unusual item is used to kill Amanda?
(c) Ice pick.
8. It is suspected that Dryer and Power are ____.
(b) Working together.
(d) The same person.
9. How much money must Dickie pay to protect his interests?
10. Mary Ann tells the co-op board that their son will be attending which school?
(a) Manhattan Pre-school.
(c) New York Prep.
11. There is an execution style murder that takes place in whose apartment?
12. What type of car does Mrs. Burch drive?
13. Where does the pair meet?
14. What is the name of the river Amanda wanted to show Martha?
15. Who is Dickie ordered to call?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dryer's real name?
2. Which character is visited by Stone?
3. How far is it from the top of the cliff to the river?
4. What does each identity have in common? Which letter appears in each name?
5. What is the name of the head of the co-op board?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)