|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dino worries about which of the following when meeting with the board?
(a) Being late.
(b) Lack of money.
(c) That he may have arrested one of them.
(d) Level of refinement.
2. Where did Dryer go to college?
(b) DeVry Institute.
(c) Rennsalear Polytechnic Institute.
(d) Rochester Institute of Technology.
3. Whose father-in-law is contacted by Hickcock?
4. Where had Power been living until a few days before?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) Beverly Hills.
(c) West Hollywood.
(d) San Francisco.
5. Who inquires about the presence of Tommy Bruce?
6. Dryer flees his apartment owing ___ months' rent.
7. What name is Power using at this point in the book?
8. Peebles admits to being very afraid of which of the following:
(a) Being found out.
(c) His wife.
(d) Losing his fortune.
9. What is the name of Allan's former lover?
10. Where does Cantor live?
(b) Lower West Side.
11. What is the name of the head of the co-op board?
12. What is Mrs. Burch's first name?
13. Dryer allegedly worked for which government agency?
(b) State Department.
14. What is the name of his wife?
15. Where does Mrs. Burch live?
Short Answer Questions
1. The meeting involves which of the following?
2. Where do they have lunch?
3. What unusual item is used to kill Amanda?
4. Hickcock will most likely be charged with which crime?
5. It is assumed, at least for the time being, that _____ has been the one following Tiff.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)