|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dryer's degree is in what area?
2. Who is secretly dating Dryer?
3. Where is the meeting held?
(a) Central Park.
(d) Abandoned factory.
4. Who inquires about the presence of Tommy Bruce?
5. Allan says his ex-lover as at least ____ identities.
6. What is Mrs. Burch's first name?
7. Where does Hickcock hide his money?
(a) Swiss bank account.
(b) Cayman Islands.
(c) US Virgin Islands.
8. What is one of Jonathan's alleged hobbies?
(d) Horse racing.
9. What is the name of the head of the co-op board?
10. Amanda takes her secretary to which location?
(a) Four Seasons.
(b) Country home.
(c) Her apartment.
11. What is the name of Dryer's former landlord?
12. Power had spent time in which prison?
(a) Sing Sing.
13. The meeting involves which of the following?
(b) Money laundering.
(c) Getting out of the country.
(d) Bribing a city official.
14. Where did Dryer go to college?
(a) DeVry Institute.
(b) Rennsalear Polytechnic Institute.
(d) Rochester Institute of Technology.
15. What is the name of Allan's former lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Dickie Hickcock's shell corporation?
2. Mary Ann tells the couple that her family comes from ____.
3. Power spends a great deal of money at which shoemaker?
4. What item is stolen from Stone?
5. Where does Mrs. Burch live?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)